[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your unfiltered thoughts on Canada and the Canadian people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
File: Canadian-toilet-paper--21026.jpg (65 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-toilet-paper--21026.jpg
65 KB, 800x792
What are your unfiltered thoughts on Canada and the Canadian people?
>>
Canada > Australia
>>
>>52658189
it's too bad they're right next to america tBh
>>
Too many ozzies desu
>>
>>52658189
meme country
>>
>>52658189
I'm honestly not sure why it exists.
>>
>>52658189
Good people. Just like Australians.

t. non-autist
>>
Why would anyone have any strong opinions about Canadians when they're so neutral and reserved? Seriously.
>>
americans with a different passport, low percentage have real identity issues
>>
Australia > UK > Canada = New Zealand > USA
>>
>>52658357
Australia > Canada = New Zealand > UK > USA
>>
>>52658357
>>52658383
UK > New Zealand > USA > Australia > Canada
>>
>>52658357
>>52658383
>>52658408
Australia > NZ > USA > Canada > UK
>>
>>52658189
they're like my state but not as cool
>>
If the Russians launch a missile over the North Pole an it runs out of gas, Canada is a good buffer zone. That's about it.
>>
>>52658337
A lot of Canadians feel superior to Americans and constantly berate the American people and talk down about them. They constantly complain that Americans don't know who our Prime Minister is or that we have a Prime Minister instead of a President, so I ask them "Who is the Prime Minister of Mexico?" and they can't answer me. We only know so much about the USA because Canada doesn't make enough entertainment and we only watch American TV shows, without that we wouldn't know anything about them.
>>
Good country with nice girls but has no culture whatsoever.Also:>>52658234
>>
>>52658660

I know! It is Justin Treaudau or some shit and he likes w33d
>>
>>52658708
I honestly don't expect you to know. I don't even know 100% what all the Provinces/Territories or there capitals are, it takes me a few seconds to make sure it's correct. We have a large land and we do our own thing but at the same time are heavily influence by other cultures who aren't influenced by us. I don't even know who the Member of Parliament is for my area.
>>
Other Anglo countries hate us because there's nothing you can actually say that's bad about the country. USA is fat and dumb. UK is paki. Australia is killer animals and abos. New Zealand are hobbits that don't exist on maps.

And then non-Anglo countries, which follow the Anglo lead like the good little c*cks they are, try to "banter" Canada to fit in with us

Anglosphere stronk
>>
I really like them desu. When they're not playing up to some annoying, meme, 'hurr, we're like america but we're not! ahahaah!' stereotype they're really nice and chill. Met a lot of nice Canadians when i was travelling in Asia this Summer
>>
It's just a gay Russia
>>
>>52658834
honestly this, there's some canadians that really just cant turn it off though
>>
>>52658812
>there's nothing you can actually say that's bad about the country

you mean the little india and chinatowns that make up ontario?

or how about the faggot frenchies in quebec?

inb4 b-but this country is more than ontario and quebec
>>
>>52658189
I've never met a canadian I didn't like except on 4chan
Beautiful country
Would live there/10
>>
>>52659129
>except on 4chan
This is a point to be fair. Canadians i've met IRL were chill as fuck, on /int/ they're half cool, half utter yank-tier cunts
>>
>>52659017
I'm assuming this is you too

>>52658781
>>52658660
>>52658357
If you don't like it, get the fuck out and move to Australia you fucking plug.
>>
>>52659129
>Woulivethere/10
If you moved here you would be taken aback by the considerably lower quality of life. Europe (Western) > Canada
>>
>>52659246
Please elaborate
>>
good music
>>
>>52659279
I'm a paki
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>mfw i live in northern bc
how can other provinces even compete lmao, truly the last refuge of the white man
>>
>>52659373
And you watch anime. How fucking proud you make the white race while you jerk your dick to cartoon lolis, faggot.
>>
Pretty much just Americans aside from quebec
>>
>>52659279
Europe has better transit, food, culture, infrastructure, etc.
I've lived in Bruges and travelled Western Euope quite extensively. Being as non-biased as I can (acknowledging the "grass is greener" mindset you've already ascribed to me) I csn tell you I'd much rather be back in Europe. It's simply a nicer place to live.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 279x304
>>52659397
>getting angry at anime images posted on an anime imageboard
embarrassing
>>
>>52659434
This hasn't been an anime board for years faggot
>>
File: 1405114032047.png (343 KB, 1760x1760) Image search: [Google]
1405114032047.png
343 KB, 1760x1760
>>52659464
>>
>>52659434
I'm directing it at you, as a person. The picture you posted is an accessory to what I'm accusing you of being. As is this one.

Fuck off mushbrained cunt.

You're a disgrace.
>>
redditors sjw leftist cucks
and they also hate usa because they are jealous for being irrelevant and having no culture
>>
Pretty comfy desu
>>
>>52658189
The only Canadians I meant irl spoke French and we're complete assholes
>>
>>52659514
>Jealous of the United States
This makes no sense. We are the United States. It's like saying Vermont is jealous of the USA.
>>
>>52658781
Youre just an idiot. Its your fault for not paying attention in geography class
>>
>>52659508
ok reddit

>>52659514
we hate the usa because they are much more powerful but they are unable to keep their shit together

>half live at or below poverty line
>1 in 5 people on food stamps
>africa tier "cities" like detroit baltimore and chicago

smhfam
>>
>>52658337
It IS 2015, friend
>>
File: emu.jpg (77 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
77 KB, 928x696
Where Australian women at?
>>
>>52658189
It's like a third colder dakota
>>
They're only slightly better than the uniformed bogan dingo fuckers from down under that post here
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>52659665
>animefaggot unironically calling me "Reddit"
>>
>>52659434
noice
>>
>>52658189
I like them, and I like their country.
>>
L E A F
E
A
F
>>
>>52658660
Right on bro
>>
Were it not for /int/ I wouldn't even think about them
>>
>>52660246
My ass you wouldn't think about them.You Americans are obsessed with them.
>>
Canada is the perfect globalized entity. Other than our wretched treatment of Natives, the multiculturalism works much better than elsewhere. This is what powerful people around the world want every country to be like. Could be worse tbH
>>
>>52660443
Haha wow, what a terrifyingly awful opinion. This brainwashing has become nightmarish
>>
i want to live there but i have a shitty lab tech degree, so they probably won't accept me
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 810x780
>>52659898
>arguing about anime images on an anime imageboard
>>
>>52660473
>if they disagree with me, they're brainwashed
>>
>>52660473
What brainwashing? This is just my opinion. I am quite well aware of the "red-pilled" stance, but I just don't care too much since life is fine
>>
>>52660575
Either way it's terrifying. The whole western world looking like Canada demographically?
>>
>>52660638
10/10 baby boomer mindset.
>>
File: eye-blink-smiley.jpg (40 KB, 225x213) Image search: [Google]
eye-blink-smiley.jpg
40 KB, 225x213
>>52659584
That's Quebec!
>>
>>52659373

thinking of fort st james and working in the logging industry

thoughts? advice?
>>
>>52660780
What exactly is your problem then?
>>
>>52660443

*le weed man has entered the thread*

pls go back to tumblr
>>
>>52660892
He's albertan. Terrible, but it does happen to some unlucky folk
>>
>>52658189
alot of them are smug fuckers. like the brits when they come here as tourists they constantly bitch about how their country is so more civilized than these uncivilized american badlands that don't have healthcare. I give the brits somewhat of a pass for braggin because of "muh empire, we colonized da world n shit" but when canada brags they have no major past accomplishments to back them up. their people never explored the world, they never explored space, they have mostly just been neutral or have just a slight impact on world affairs.
>>
>>52660892
You're essentially suggesting all long term social and cultural cohesion be forgone for a perpetually increasing GDP. Furthermore, it will result in the European race being extinguished, though it will take a few more generations than the alarmists on here claim.
>>
desu the only things I know about Canada are from Trailer Park Boys
>>
>>52660996
You're pretty much up to speed
>>
>>52660968
First of all, social cohesion is something that can't exactly be controlled only influenced and predicted. One culture and one ethnic group can still equate to chaos. What the future brings is uncertain but a better economy is better for cohesion I hope you'd agree. Second, who says we have to forego those things because of multiculturalism? Immigrants can and do assimilate. And lastly, Canada is 77% white Euro and I doubt they'll ever go "extinct" any time soon. There is a bigger chance of WW3 destroying White people than a cumbersome breeding out programme that in reality is not effectual given that contrary to /pol/ memes race-mixing is still very much uncommon
>>
>>52660949
>Alberta
>bad
Quebec detected
>>
>>52660968
>Furthermore, it will result in the European race being extinguished
I wish there were more normal people on this site to remind you how insane this sounds.
>>
>>52661189
>Second, who says we have to forego those things because of multiculturalism? Immigrants can and do assimilate

I'm too tired to argue right now, especially since I'm unfortunately on mobile, but due to my solipism I feel the need to tell you you're very wrong. Please spend more time thinking critically on race relations and immigration.
>>
>>52661239
Delusion. what you meant was
>anyone not from alberta detected
t. vancouverite
>>
>>52661275
There's nothing insane about demography and projected growths/declines. It's just statistics.
>>
>>52661306
No, you don't get it. Language like that makes people uncomfortable. It's just fucking weird and not something you'd normally see outside of stormfront or /pol/.
>>
>>52661362
I'm aware. What's your point? This isn't a family dinner or drinking with your friends.
>>
>>52661189

whites are going to be a minority in this country by mid-century. this is known fact.

as of the 1981 census whites made up 97% of the country.

in less than 80 years, therefore, whites will have gone from almost homogeneity to a minority.
>>
>>52658189
Strange country. Pretends to be rich, while it has a lot of very poor regions.
>>
>>52661362
>Language like that makes people uncomfortable

holy fucking shit am I on reddit right now?
>>
Where the fuck did the canadians are nice meme come from? Because Every canadian I've met was a little bitch about everything.
>>
>>52660964
>their people never explored the world, they never explored space, they have mostly just been neutral or have just a slight impact on world affairs
gee whiz it's almost like canada has 10x less people than america or russia and 50x less than china
>>
Positive in real life, negative on /int/
>>
>>52658189
All the Canadians I've ever met in real life have been wonderful people, but they have the worst presence on /int/.
The opposite is true of Australians.
New Zealanders and English people are terrible however you get them.
>>
>>52660022
>Triple Dubs
Noice
>>
>>52661657
having a small population didn't stop the small european countries like britian, france, and spain from exploring and conquering the world.
>>
-Human beings are not the strongest species on the planet
Whe're not the fastest or maybe even the smartest.
-the one advantage we have is our ability to cooperate
-... to help eachother out.
-We recognize ourselvses in each other
-And we're programmed for compassion, for heroism, for love,
-And those things makes us stronger...
-...faster...
-stronger...
-It's why we survived.
-It's why we even want to

Merry Christmas
>>
File: Homesweethome.jpg (560 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
Homesweethome.jpg
560 KB, 2304x1536
>>52659373
>Be me
>Nova Scotian
>Rest of country ignores us
>All teenagers pregnant or addicted to drugs
>Ireland-tier weather
>All adults are drunks
>Drug violence rampant
>Everyone talks like autistic Irishmen or Scotts
>Good Seafood

https://youtu.be/wFUTHcjiZGo
>>
>>52662741
wait fuck wrong song
this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWTASnnft4
>>
>>52661698
this, but i like how canada's been stepping up lately on /int/. before they would get pushed around nonstop by aussies just taking it
>>
>>52661698
Its how we vent.
>>
I don't think of it

t. canadian :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>52658189
they appear to be ashamed of being Canadian.
>>
>>52658660
Holy fuck, either proxy or beta fedora detected
>>
>>52662570
Did you copy that from an idiotic female relative's facebook page?
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.