[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't western atheists attack Islam and mosques too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: images (1).jpg (38 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
38 KB, 470x313
Why don't western atheists attack Islam and mosques too?
>>
Because only Christianity can be evil, that's what my fellow free thinkers told me to repeat without questioning. Remember the Crusades! Remember the Dark Ages! We could be a space faring species by now!
>>
>>52657598
Islam doesn't tolerate repeated offenders. We are like Texas, one strike and your dead.
>>
You cant attack the #oppressed #muslims just because of the actions of a few #uaintnomuslimbruv
>>
christians don't retaliate.
muslims will bomb your house and rape your daughter
>>
Islam supports gay marriage
>>
>>52657598
They are pussified cucks that support the far left and Bernie Sanders, of course they won't attack Islam
>>
>>52657598
Because it's an act of couterculture, Islam isn't part of the western culture
>>
File: 1f.png (24 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
1f.png
24 KB, 800x457
>>52657598
Why attack when we can make them irrelevant by simply ignoring them?

Religion decreases as quality of life increases. Religion is for poors.
>>
most western atheists are spineless liberals who haven't copped onto the real threats they need to be concerned about yet

its all about 'muh redneck christians' to them

>atheist here btw
>>
File: 75211.gif (2 MB, 248x184) Image search: [Google]
75211.gif
2 MB, 248x184
>>52657598
I do.
>>
>>52657598
Oh look a Christian whine thread, well a lot of Atheist do go and debate muslims and criticize them too. Again though for the record: Atheists aren't one solid front you need another ideology before it becomes a group, like an anti-religious ideology what Atheism isn't (again). Atheism simply means you don't believe you can still respect religion if you want to.

We do have some morons here who also took action like throwing dead pig heads at mosques and such dumb nonsense when they were angry so I suppose they do attack Islam but these actions won't really achieve much.
>>
It is pretty fucking funny that all the reddit tier atheists will actively criticise christians, yet they preach acceptance when it comes to muslims.

Even though muslims generally treat women like shit and fucking hate gay people.

I just can't stop laughing at their own contradiction. I'm not even remotely religious, but I do hate far left types.
>>
>>52657598
They only attack their parent's fridges.
>>
>>52657598
Well here in America, Muslims are kept under control.
>>
I spread anti-Islam messages in my circlejerk echo chamber /int/. What more do you want from me?
>>
>>52659082
Reddit hates and constantly shits on Islam.
>>
>>52659320
No they don't, they preach acceptance, like all the cvcks on social media #illridewithyou

Meanwhile it's perfectly acceptable to openly criticise and mock christians, shit is hilarious.
>>
>>52659082
You've made up an idea about some community, which is actually a number of community, in your head. Reddit probably does more to fight Islam than 4chan ever will.
All the middle eastern atheists I know go on reddit and get their anti-Islam memes for their facebook pages from there.

t. Not even a Redditor
>>
They do. Someone set fire to a mosque in, i forget, Burlington i think. The community chipped in $100, 000 to fix it though. Theres a reason canada doesnt get bombed
>>
>>52659484
Well you're objectively wrong. They especially hate Saudi Arabia. r/Europe is extremely anti-immigration
>>
>>52659570
The main page of reddit, the majority, is always a leftist circlejerk for acceptance of Muslims...
>>
>>52663182
I'm pretty sure reddit is why we know who Rayef Badawi is
And was shilling pretty hard for Sweden when they called out the Saudis for their shit
>>
>>52663238
But saudi is hated in reddit for standing with isreal and not being really muslim

'Reddit loves islam
>>
>>52663182
The underage cesspool that is /r/worldnews is featured on the front page, and is vehemently anti-immigration and anti-Islam.
>>
>>52663273
>reddit is one big hivemind
>/b/ is the entirety of 4chan
>>
>>52659570
>r/Europe is extremely anti-immigration
Do you mean r/European?

r/Europe is as cuck as you can get.
>>
>>52658703
This

Same people who will sneer at, spit on, shake their head at, and openly despise the redneck poor white trash family at walmart of 4 little kids, their blue collar dad in construction worker clothes and their pregnant mother, but will go on about how beautiful the same poor mexican or muslim family with too many kids they obviously can't afford. They think every whitev person had the same opportunities they did growing up and it's 100% the white families fault they're poor and ignorant but every minority is a victim of the white man
>>
Have you listened to anything Dawkins says about Islam?
>>
Because attacking Christianity gets you criticized on anime websites

Attacking Islam gets your whole family killed irl
>>
>>52664855
Dawkins is an autist when it comes to anything besides evolutionary biology. It's really hard to take his opinion on any social issues or philosophical question seriously.
>>
>>52664985
But he is king of the fedoras, so if you're going to use anybody's opinions to generalize all atheists, it should be Dawkin's.
>>
>>52663277
Why do you think they're underage? They have pretty much the same stance as /pol/
>>
>>52665064
He's been absolutely killing it in his twitter war against Islam. It's funny watching how conflicted conservatards are about him
>>
>>52664285
even europe is uncucked, but that french mod is still fag
also on european there were several weird shills that were like stereotypical nazi 1488 hitler dindu nuffin only unironically
>>
>>52665105
Sounds like the typical 'if you don't want hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers from war torn countries you're a racist' stance.

Cause you know, why come spend time thinking about a topic when you can just call them racist.
>>
What we muslims on /int/ should embrace is the stereotypes that 4chan have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslim campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on 4chan. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.
>>
>>52665704
But, why?
>>
File: 1423432338025.jpg (121 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1423432338025.jpg
121 KB, 531x471
>>52665704
Alhamdullilah akhi
>>
>>52658585
So it's not about atheism then? Just an excuse to be 'badass' and have something to rage against?

This
>>52658581

And this
>>52658519
>>
>>52666096
Probably, why do we care?
>>
>>52665704
Mama luh suka nyentot belakang warteg. Dia minum jizz gw setiap hari sambil makan babi goreng sepiring. Luh ga tau apa-apa. Anjing anak babi loh. >>52665704
>>
>>52665704

>be singapoorean
>live under dictatorship
>die because still chinks
>>
>>52658671
>quality of life
Which I'm sure your only unit of measure is money.

Would be nice if I had an eye-rolling gif on me right now
>>
>being violent towards civilians because radical Muslims are violent towards civilians

If you chimp out just as hard as radical Muslims, then what makes you any better? All it would do is incite more violence from Muslims anyway.
>>
>>52665704
>Takbir
ALLAH AKBAR
>>
Christianity isn't a religion just like white isn't a race and male isn't a gender.
>>
>>52665704
>>52669761

>being violent
>not ridicule
>>
>>52666884
It would be nice if you understood sociology right now.
>>
>>52665704

>peanut nigger's delusional dream of relevance

lmao
>>
File: 1438734068555.jpg (70 KB, 752x460) Image search: [Google]
1438734068555.jpg
70 KB, 752x460
>>52665704
You are now being reported to Indonesian National Police to shut down your ISIS terrorist activities.
Pic: It's you
>>
What we muslims on /int/ should embrace is the stereotypes that 4chan have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslim campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on 4chan. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.
>>
File: male veil.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
male veil.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
>>52657598
why won't western feminists attack islam?

it's most patriarchist and sexist religion there is. women are treated like trash and not worth as much as men. they're forced to wear stupid shit but have you seen any men doing the same??? no only tuaregs, or syrian assassins
>>
>>52657598
they do
https://www.google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjy-MidwPnJAhWjfHIKHaZECFkQFggfMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2F611231%2FRichard-Dawkins-in-extraordinary-blast-at-Muslims-To-hell-with-their-culture&usg=AFQjCNHkmB7abWCmaqwbtVlectqLVAsPJQ&sig2=VSwcZkNb4-z2sVxMv6M6Sw&cad=rja
>>
>>52665704
>He is a Muslim
I'd laugh at myself if I were you
>>
>>52657598

I do criticise Islam just as much as I criticise Christianity.
>>
>>52665704
>This many buttblasted kaffir pig
Good job Indon
>>
>>52672793
This!

Unfortunately, christianity today is falling and became emasculated. But we will raise again.
>>
>>52657598
We do

I hate Islam as much as I hate Christianity.
>>
>>52657598
They don't want to get raped and killed then raped again.
>>
Why do you generalize? I pay respect to Catholicism and recognize the influence it had in my culture, while I hate Islam as anyone else here
>>
>>52657598

Christians don't fight back
>>
>>52657598
Because Islam has no pouvoir politique in the West?
Why do westerners on this board ignore very simple facts? Just to meme or can you really not see these things?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.