[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europe will literally accept people wearing rags and strapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1446470570539.gif (885 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1446470570539.gif
885 KB, 500x418
>Europe will literally accept people wearing rags and strapped to bombs into their country, and even pay them to stay in their countries.
>Won't accept a polyglot skilled worker with a degree like me
Thanks Europe, you're doing immigration absolutely right.
>>
not brown enough
>>
>>52656556
into their countries*
>>
>>52656556
sorry
>>
iktfb

I was rejected from a work visa from finland
>>
>>52656556
>>52656693
it's because you posses no useful skills
>>
>>52656734
I have plenty of skills, I could work anywhere from Linux systems administration to actual development.

I don't even wanna go to Europe anymore, I don't want to be beheaded for not following Allah's word.
>>
>>52656734
Not the guys you talked to but this is absolute bullshit

They can deny you a work visa on the basis that ''we have enough people here who can do this job''.

Which they do, but then for some reason they need moslem shitheads at the same time, go figure.
>>
>>52656801
>I could work anywhere from Linux systems administration to actual development.

oh wow, great skills you have there - not like comp sci fags are diamond dozen in Europe or anything.

if you were a cardio surgeon, oncologist or something you could have your pick of workplaces, but that would require a proper degree instead of a meme, bandwagoning one
>>
>>52656556
>>52656849
Asylum immigration and work immigration is 2 different skills, Everywhere in Europe there is a unemployment issues, So no shit they wont accept one more that needs work.
>>
>>52656917
That's probably why you're slowly lagging behind in technology.

Enjoy your new dark ages.
>>
>>52656556
We have too many people with degrees and not enough desperate slaves. That really is what is happening.
>>
>>52657084
If you're able to tame them, you can use the Syrians.
>>
>>52657126
We arnt taking any. We are an Island and are not a part of schengen but we can still move freely in the EU.
>>
>>52657276
I meant Europe as a whole, not Ireland specifically, you guys are alright.
>>
>brits are putting extremely high restrictions on australians and kiwis for work visas in favour of pakis

can't make this shit up
>>
>>52657296
All the nations that are taking them in large numbers want to have low skilled labor for low tech manufacturing jobs that they assume will be created as we come out of recession. Most EU economies are showing growth now which will gain momentum as we buying more products from each other.

Now really would be a good time to come and position yourself if you could get in.

You can work in Ireland with a student visa without restriction.
>>
>>52657421
I'll look into it, thanks.
>>
>>52657366
Being part of the Commonwealth is really paying off innit?
>>
>>52657497
It does have time limits. Not sure of the details. I know some Brazilian lads here in Dublin and they are all cool guys.

Better you than retarded middle easterners.
>>
>>52657640
I have no intention of shitting up your country or stealing your wominz, I'm just looking for a job. Brazilian wages are shit, unless you work for the government as a state employee of course.
>>
>>52657702
it doesn't matter to them
unless you are a durka durka that wants to rape and behead everyone you won't be accepted
>>
>>52657702
Steal our women if you like. They arnt great. I am banging a German.
>>
>>52657702
Keep in mind that unemployment is near 10% in Ireland right now. You might find it difficult to get work. Research the demand for your skills or you could find yourself working minimum wage here.
>>
If you seriously can't find a satisfactory job in Europe, then it simply means you're not qualified enough.

As they say, if you smell shit everywhere you go, look under your shoe. I think it's safe to say you vastly overestimate your abilities and qualities.
>>
>>52657763
I kek'd
>>52657807
Sure, are there any job portals or whatever I can check?
>>
File: concern.jpg (34 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
34 KB, 780x520
>>52657862
>Arabier
>>
>>52657866
http://www.gov.ie/services/search-and-apply-for-public-service-jobs/
Public sector vacancies.

>https://www.google.ie/search?q=state+jobs+ireland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=OOV9VqKkJsPuUIa-osAG#q=recruitment+agencies+dublin

This one has a few I recognize but I am not familiar with IT so I do not know if they are good.

Send e mails and if you hear nothing make phone calls. If you can get a human than they are usually helpful enough in my experience.
>>
>>52657866
Fuck off you chimp
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.