[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jews dancing and burning the picture of a dead baby one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CXFaT-nUQAE1TGS.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
CXFaT-nUQAE1TGS.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
>jews dancing and burning the picture of a dead baby one of them killed in an arson attack

RIP Hitler
>>
>>52656512
Why are Ashkenazi Jews so superior to humans?
>>
>>52656512
They're not Jews, only Khazars who adopted the faith. Palestinians are literally the real Jews who just adopted another faith.
>>
>>52656512
Edgy
>>
>>52656647
Jews have been shown to be closely genetically related to Palestinians though.
>>
Disgusting behaviour, proof that savagery knows no religion or ethnicity.
>>
>>52657003
If Palestinians put down their arms, there would be peace. If Israelis put down their arms, there would be genocide.
>>
>>52657058
Bullshit. Both sides are genocidal. Look what Israel did to Gaza last summer. They responded to the murder of 2 Israelis in the West Bank by bombing Gaza, killing like 75% civilians.
>>
>>52657058
The fact that some Israelis celebrate this murderers and have been known to celebrate other Israeli murderers is proof that what you say is nonsense.

If Palestinians put down their arms, they might not all be massacred but they would all be expelled from their homelands, like millions have already.
>>
>>52657058
>If Palestinians put down their arms, there would be peace. If Israelis put down their arms, there would be genocide.

nice to see propaganda works
>>
>siding with either kikes or kebabs

though desu I expected more from the jews. yeah they're snively fuckers to a large extent, but at least they seem to enjoy things the same natural way we do. unlike muslims, who just seem to aspire to to abject misery to the point that I question their status as functioning human beings. everything seems to be 'haram' to them. like they go out of their way to find things offensive and against allah, no matter how innocuous they are. do they even enjoy eating chocolate FFS?
>>
>>52657278
You're conflating ethnicity and religion, as people always do when talking about Jews.
>>
>>52657278
>chocolate
Chocolate is halal m9
>>
>>52657278
>I expected more from the jews
Then you know fuck all about this

There are some ultra-nationalist Jewish groups.

Yitzhak Rabin, Israeli PM who negotiated a peace accord with Palestinians, was assassinated by one of them back in the 90s
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.