[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told that Mexico had surpassed the US in terms of obesity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: enlarge.jpg (239 KB, 620x893) Image search: [Google]
enlarge.jpg
239 KB, 620x893
I was told that Mexico had surpassed the US in terms of obesity rates, therefore I expected to find lots of chubby cuties South of the river; but so far there is clearly a paucity of "Gordibuenas"

Why did they lie to me?
>>
>>52655293
BREHS

WHO HIGH TEST HERE

OH BIG BUTTIFEL MAMA DROWN ME IN ASS
>>
If it's anything like Brazil, they only get fat after marriage and/or 25-30 years of age.
>>
>>52655293

lel high test
>>
>>52655395
BREH
>>
>>52655361
That seems to be the case.

In the US we even have 16 year old girls who weigh well over 200 pounds, but in Mexico it seems that does not happen until they are 30 and married. I feel cheated. Not cool brahs.
>>
>>52655293
Being obese and being chubby are not at all the same thing. It's called the "obesity" rate for a reason.
>>
>>52655897
>implying one is not good
>implying the other isn't even better :)

I think our "body positive" culture might have something to do with it too. If you use Tinder or OKC in the US there is no shortage of young women who are (at least outwardly) quite proud of their rolls. It seems in Mexico the big girls have either given up or been shamed into silence. Why so cruel Mexico?
>>
File: UFZMavomiting.jpg (40 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
UFZMavomiting.jpg
40 KB, 350x263
>>52655293
>>
>>52655354
te gustas una morena
>>
>>52655361
they're fat before marriage and then become obese after
>>
>>52657068
keked
>>
>>52655361
In the US the latinas dont get fat until after they have a kid. After that first kid, goodbye sexy skinny body.
>>
>>52655293
is gordibuena what they call BBWs?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.