[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the mentally retarded viewed in your country? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
How are the mentally retarded viewed in your country? How do you personally view them?

If you have any good retard stories then please tell them here
>>
Good, we even offer them visas for when they come visit from the States.
>>
They're coddled here in America but I personally believe they should be euthanized. They offer nothing to society and are a major drain on the government and the people who watch after them

tl;dr abort retards
>>
>>52653727
most people claim to love them, not sure if its honest or just to look like a good person.

Should be aborted imo if theres a high chance that they will be a burden to the society.

If they can mostly live on their own they are fine in my book.
>>
>>52653727
There's a guy with Down's Syndrome who works at a pizza place near my house. He's always really friendly, and is surprisingly good at making pizzas.
That said, I'd abort in a second if I knew my kid was going to have any sort of issue. Much respect for those who don't.
>>
>>52653727
Pretty good, some of them even have almost 20k subscribers on youtube.
https://youtu.be/GTwsFzsvRQk
https://youtu.be/Hwl7jER0Dvs
>>
Why do most of them look the same
>>
>>52654056
>not sure if its honest or just to look like a good person

The latter.

I leave them alone. They don't deserve to be treat any worse than anyone else, but I would really like it if people stopped fawning over them to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>52654218
There are plenty of retards with millions of subscribers on youtube. Not uncommon.
>>
Back in my home country i had a neighbor who had a mentally disabled child and he lived in something like a doghouse

Other people lock similar people in basements or backrooms
>>
They are handled pretty well in our country. We even have a place where they can live together, it's called Belgium.
>>
File: 1406394015967.jpg (54 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1406394015967.jpg
54 KB, 395x401
>>52654451
kek
>>
>>52654451
lol
>>
I used to beat retards with a baseball bat but stopped once I found out there was a police investigation into the string of beatings

I had fun, though
>>
File: 1422016704430.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1422016704430.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
>>52654623

>"dude i was so tough, beat up retards with a baseball bat"
>"yeah i used to be like the coolest guy, dude"
>"trust me even 5-0 came after me"
>>
They are not "pests" of society like fedorafags say. I met a lot of them, they are extremely naive and innocent so they will never do anything harmful to anyone. if you teach them a simple job (making pizzas for example) they will do it extremely fine
I would abort it if he/she was my son but that is just because I'm extremely obsessed with having descendancy
>>
>>52654623
>I used to beat retards with a baseball bat
At what server?
>>
>>52653727
Companies that don't employ them get a fucking fine
>>
only one way to found out
>>
>>52655098
>They are not "pests" of society like fedorafags say. I met a lot of them, they are extremely naive and innocent so they will never do anything harmful to anyone. if you teach them a simple job (making pizzas for example) they will do it extremely fine
this. they tend to be genuinely friendly people so interaction with them is rarely unpleasant.
>>
>>52653727
What's up with their lips?
>>
>>52653727

idk
>>
>>52655327
Down syndrome

>>52654451
We have the universities
>>
Help those who are too weak to help themselves.

Stand up to those who take advantage of the weak on behalf of the weak.
>>
File: mariano-rajoy.jpg (93 KB, 990x659) Image search: [Google]
mariano-rajoy.jpg
93 KB, 990x659
Our current president, the consequence of positive discrimination
>>
>>52655385
But there're cuts in the lips.
>>
>>52653727
It makes me sad. Sad for the parents who just want the best for their spuds, and the spuds who you know will never have a normal life. My grandpa did a lot of work with the USAF to help design programs and things for services members with special needs children.
>>
>>52655222
Team fortress 2 mini-crits always on melee-only server

Scout for life
>>
>>52655432
arent you monarchy
>>
>>52656406
It's president of the government, equivalent of PM, but I think some call it "president" for short
>>
I worked with them for about six months. While they are capable of being sweet, loving and funny I wouldn't have a second thought about aborting my child if had DS. It's doable to work with them for several hours a day, but to live with it till their death (because let's be honest, he
/she will die before you do to health issues) would be pure suffering.

It's not fair to you or the child to keep them.
>>
>>52653727
Sometimes I see a retarded person at the ice cream counter and I tell him to give me extra. I usually get a 150% increase in size and it's nearly falling out of the cone at this point. I feel kind of bad for doing it but hey it's ice cream.
>>
>>52653727
internet celebrities
they even get presents from their fans
>>
>>52654451
Kkkkkkkkkkkk
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.