[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Russia and South America be friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1445178458229.png (117 KB, 1622x959) Image search: [Google]
1445178458229.png
117 KB, 1622x959
Why can't Russia and South America be friends?
>>
They can though

>Cuban man in Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxfl3NSRjo
>>
>>52652560
They can be the kind of friend to you that breaks them out of political isolation as they demand military bases on your soil
>>
File: big dave.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
big dave.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
Why can't Britain and South America be friends?
>>
Well, aren't most of it. Specially Venezuela and Bolivia.

>>52652863

B-But we are.
>>
>>52652915
>B-But we are.
Not really. I want us to take this relationship to the next level.
>>
>>52652863
does he have the ultimate dad body or what
>>
>>52652863
It's just Argentineans who are tsun tsun towards you but they still love you secretly
>>
>>52652965

Well. In political and cultural we don't have no hate towards each other. Nobody gives a shit about the Falklands desu. I thnk the only problem is how your Navy gets too close of areas of our interest in South Atlantic.

>I want us to take this relationship to the next level.

Like?
>>
>>52652560
Cocaine in Russia is as expensive as $100 for a parliament sig carton tube after filter. I'd like to be friends with Colombia because in the US for example it's about 50 times cheaper.
>>
>>52653102
thought afghanistan would make a cheap source
>>
>>52653144
i thought they just grew opium
>>
>>52652560
Russia wants to be friends. But countries like Colombia and Chile can't be because they're USA pawns.

Venezuela is very friendly to Russia and they buy tons of Russian equipment. They even invite the Russian navy regularly and send their special forces to train in Russia. They just haven't accepted to rent Russian supply base there yet, but Maduro is running out of options.

Argentina was becoming friendly to Russia, but with Macri in power i don't think it will continue.

Brazil is conceited and obnoxious because Brazil wants to be seen as a STRONK superpower so it takes stabs at USA and Russia simultaneously, but Russia threatens to stop buying Brazilian meat and Brazil gets on it's knees and starts begging Russia to stay.
>>
File: latin america sdsr.png (87 KB, 929x389) Image search: [Google]
latin america sdsr.png
87 KB, 929x389
>>52653094
>Like?
More cultural exchange, more trade. Brits don't know much about Brazil or South America in general except for football-related topics. Did you know the UK supports Brazil becoming a permanent member of the UNSC? Government seems eager to improve relations we'll see how it goes...
>>
>>52653157
This. Cocaine is mostly american thing
>>
File: 1451082728618.jpg (48 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1451082728618.jpg
48 KB, 615x409
>>52653019
now he does
>>
>>52653324

That's nice tho. But people here don't care much about that right now 'cuz crisis and *we need cash fast* and all that.

>Did you know the UK supports Brazil becoming a permanent member of the UNSC?

Never gonna happen.
>>
>>52653404
>But people here don't care much about that right now 'cuz crisis and *we need cash fast* and all that.
Yeah of course. It was the same in our recession. This is all long term stuff, I would expect to see a noticeable improvement after decade rather than a year. But it is important nevertheless.
>>
>>52653404
>Never gonna happen.
You only need 5 votes to make it happen. UK's vote is one of those 5.
>>
>>52653562
And on topic, Russia's vote is another one
>>
>>52653324
They also want to make India, Germany and Japan members. I hope they all don't get ideas and kick us out off the UNSC for being a tiny island
>>
>>52653562
Most don't want Brazil as permanent UN member because they know Brazil would try to veto everything. Brazil is like that guy sitting on the fence, who wishes the fence had a third side for himself and keeps throwing rocks at both sides.
>>
>>52653812
>I hope they all don't get ideas and kick us out off the UNSC for being a tiny island
Lel. Size is nothing; capability is everything. We're fine.
>>
>>52653818
>the fence
>both sides
I think these are becoming outdated concepts. These are Cold War metaphors which don't apply any more. The USA and Russia aren't the only relevant powers, other powerful countries have interests that may not align with either.

Maybe Brazil isn't important enough yet to have its own side of the fence, but it may share interests with other powers that also prefer to be non-aligned
>>
>>52652560
we are already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IymLIZ49cnQ
>>
>>52652560
We dont care about drunktards
>>
>>52652560
They are. Why do you think your continent is such a fucking shithole?
>>
>>52657506
Drug trafficking is much better, right Mexico?
>>
>>52660297
Human trafficking as well.
>>
>>52657506
North American opinions are not welcome here.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.