[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a decent waifu in Korea? Going to get stationed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: osan ab.jpg (88 KB, 700x411) Image search: [Google]
osan ab.jpg
88 KB, 700x411
How do I find a decent waifu in Korea? Going to get stationed at Osan for 2 years starting month.

Do Korean women really fall for American military men as easy as people claim? What about the filipinas? other ethnicities? Which is best?

also, now that the mythical "juicy bars" that most NCOs tell me about from their day are now closed/off limits... how does one get laid in Korea?
>>
>Air Force
Pussy
>>
The more of the following, the better: over 6', blue eyed, white, confident/charming
>>
Many Koreans really don't like Americans/soldiers in my experience. American soldiers have the reputation of being chimps in Korea.

That said, if you're >>52650376 you'll obviously get girls who are physically attracted to you.

Club sluts will be easy but getting a decent Korean gf, especially without knowing any Korean, will be difficult.
>>
Chair force best force
>>
koreans don't like whites, they are just tolerated. koreans don't really like anybody actually, they have a stick up their ass
>>
I luckily met a Korean bro in university and made friends with him. He went back to Worst Korea for his conscription. I got his address in case I went to korea and needed someone to introduce me to chicks.
>>
>>52652189

This is the other thing I forgot to mention. You don't pick up Korean girls, you don't just approach and flirt.

You meet girls through friends and on dates set up by friends.
>>
>>52652121

They do like whites, just not American soldiers.

They are proud though and although young girls will be all for a foreign bf, most won't go for it because of what their parents would think.

You'll probably have to date in secret until she's crazy about you and will stand with you even against her parents.
>>
>>52652189
I am sure when you go to Korea your Korean friend that you met at university will introduce you to a nice white girl there so that no miscegenation occurs.
>>
>>52649187

>What about the filipinas?

If you are White/Western and American you pretty much hit the jackpot. And Im not talking about the 3/10 hookers but actual top tier 8/10 filipinas
>>
>>52652781
what if I'm a decent black guy with light complexion?
>>
>>52654436

then you better hope that those filipina is one of the swag/hip hop types or else GG
>>
>>52654838
sucks. I'm not a swag/hip hop black guy :(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.