[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the people playing baseball decrease in your country? Do the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: yjimage (1) sas4.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
yjimage (1) sas4.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Do the people playing baseball decrease in your country?
Do the people to see baseball decrease in your country?

Japan

The people playing baseball decrease.
The people to see baseball decrease on TV.
The people going to the baseball stadium to watch baseball increase.
>>
>>52647523
There used to be 2 japanese in my baseball team
>>
>>52647603
Did you play baseball with 2 Japanese in Hungary?
>>
>>52647764
Yes in budapest
When I was in near munich because of my studies I played baseball too and they had a Japanese in their team aswell
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (4 KB, 242x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
4 KB, 242x300
>>52647523
Wat?

Anyway, go Tigers!
>>
>>52647987
Because I heard that European hardly play baseball , I am surprised at this post from Hungary.
>>
>>52648133
I am Tigers fan, too. but It is Japanese Tigers
>>
File: 3PWAA93Rsaft43d.jpg (120 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
3PWAA93Rsaft43d.jpg
120 KB, 1252x1252
>>52648908
>>
>>52648908
>>52649513
Hanshin Tigers worst Tigers.
>>
>>52648908
Will you watch Kenta Maeda if he goes to MLB in America? I would like the Dodgers to sign him
>>
imo, most people dislike baseball cause they think the pace of the game is too slow and it's boring to watch. I agree personally
>>
>>52649798
Probably he will go to Dodgers. According to the Japanese newspaper, the negotiations are favorable. I look forward to watching his play on TV, too.
>>
>>52650032
And I think you're an ADD addled faggot.
>>
Baseball isn't popular here. No TV broadcast of matches or similar.
>>
>The people going to the baseball stadium to watch baseball increase.

I've been watched games at Osaka Dome and Fukuoka Dome too, when I visited Japan.
>>
>>52647523
we only play this very rarely on physical education in high school
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palant
palant means idiot
>>
it's getting a lot less popular here, the median age of viewership for the world series was 50 something

people still go to ball games irl though
>>
>>52652884
i don't like baseball but it's the opposite of an idiot sport
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.