[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does you country have bidets/bidet showers/similiar installed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
does you country have bidets/bidet showers/similiar installed in all bathrooms?

I honestly can't imagine shitting and putting on my pants without showering my butthole. it would feel even dirtier than not washing hands or not flushing. simply wrong. one of the things i hate most about traveling abroad
>>
Not in all but I have one
>>
>>52646783
Not calling it with its proper name

>pussy phone
>>
>>52646898
i do say pussy phone in finnish but im not autistic enough for direct translations
>>
>>52646783
How do you pressure wash your asshole without making a big wet mess all over. At that point just go to the shower. Or do you just shove the whole thing up your ass like your swedish cousins?
>>
Good news for you!
Most places in my country do.
Toilet papers provided by yourself or on request before entry of a public restrooms, for a fee.
Hotel bathroom usually have both, bidets and toilet rolls.
>>
>>52647193
you put it between your legs while still sitting.the shower head is smaller and the beam narrower than regular shower, about the size of 2 euro coin. you spread asshole for 5-10 seconds, take a piece of paper, dry (no actual shit left for paper it's just for drying like it should be), stand up and pull up your pants
>international potty training image board
>>
>>52647601
spray not spread lmao
>>
>>52646783
Are you muslim ? i only see muslims with these in their homes

kuffar are so disgusting
>>
>>52647679
i've never been to a toilet in finland outside a bar that didn't have one desu
>>
>>52647726
congratulation on being a civilized country m8
>>
>>52646783
Yes, never seen one without them.
>>
Had them in Dubai pretty cool things 2bh
>>
>>52647204
Continuation...
For those who don't know, most people here clean the butt with their left hand, because left hand is considered to be use for "unclean job".
It is not suitable and to a certain extend, offensive to eat food with the left hand.
To sum up, clean job should be handled by the right hand, and the unclean job should be handled by the left hand.

In rural area particularly, pail/bucket and scoop is the only way to clean, so hand must be use to clean.
People often clean their butt barehanded, together with water and soap. That's why the nail should be always kept trimmed short at all times.
Sometimes the leaves or/and pebbles are used together with water to clean the butt, with no skin contact of hand and butt.

Personally, I would prefer bidet/shower bidet, combined with either toilet paper/leaves, and the soap. :D
>>
>not using toilet paper
Animals
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.