[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your Christmas been going so far /int/? I just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
How's your Christmas been going so far /int/?

I just finished eating my own homemade meal,watched Casablanca and now I'm about to pick up my wife from her boyfriends house.

Get any good presents? What about Asian countries, how are you celebrating?
>>
Got a new jacket lad
>>
I got a "world's second best dad" mug from my wife's son!
>>
>>52646347
>I'm about to pick up my wife from her boyfriends house

I'm eating some bombass menudo and watching Die Hard.
>>
I got some clothes and no white Christmas for me due to rain.
>>
Wait a minute. Does not christmas celebrates in 7-th of january?
>>
Got shitfaced at a party yesterday, left the party forgetting about my girlfriend and her son.
Now I'm sobering up playing some sodoku online.
>>
>>52647555
ruskii ne lyudi
>>
>>52647555
nyet
>>
>>52646347
>I'm about to pick up my wife from her boyfriends house.

nice try faggot. bait
>>
>>52646347
I have really bad hiccups. Worst Christmas ever.
>>
My wife's son Nathan
>>
super shit
>>
>>52646347
Got a new phone, but still no snow. We'll see how the rest of the day goes
>>
>>52646347
Youre so stupid.
>>
>>52646347
went to graveyard, ate tons of roe sandwiches and casseroles, drank tons of wine and vodka, opened presents. at about 22-23 after family time neighbours and friends came over, about 15 people aged 20-60 all drinking and having a good time until 2 o clock. continued to a friends house, smoked weed until 9am.
>christmas day
woke up at 18, ate ten more roe sandwiches, on my second bottle of wine

pretty gud
>>
>>52646347
>I'm about to pick up my wife from her boyfriends house

I was just going to pick up my boyfriend from his wife's house.
>>
>>52646347
>What about Asian countries, how are you celebrating?

Just do gatherings with family and friends. Minus the snow, pretty much what are you guys having in the West.
>>
>>52649133
we don't have snow this christmas either
>>
I heard the Japs flock to KFC for Christmas?
>>
i got really drunk last night, so i woke up this morning shaky and feeling awful

right as my parents sat down to open presents i ran into the bathroom and threw up pure bile it was lovely

i wish i'd received a revolver
>>
>>52648284
What is roe?
>>
File: DSC_7974.jpg (616 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7974.jpg
616 KB, 1200x800
>>52646347
>Get any good presents?
Pic related and then a few towels, a belt, boxers kitchen knives and chocolate. Hopefully I remembered everything.

Other than that, I've been stuffing myself with ham, smoked salmon, potatoes, carrots, chocolate and gingerbreads, I visited the cemetery and it was really beautiful there during sunset, went for a few walks and visited my grandparents. I rate 5/5.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.