[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally fuck my shit up: the country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: FUCKMEUPFAM.png (99 KB, 1057x952) Image search: [Google]
FUCKMEUPFAM.png
99 KB, 1057x952
Why is it allowed to exist?
3 ethnicities, 3 religions, 3 member presidency (one for each nation), 3 official languages (which are more or less the same thing), and borders that can easily upset anyone's autism.
Someone tell me why is this ridiculous abomination allowed to exist?
>>
The simple answer is because of Serbian and Croatian imperialism. It is not the UN, or the West's fault, that Bosnia is politically unsound. It is the sole fault of Croatian and Serbian interference in Bosnia since the very start of things in 1991.
>>
Because literally every country is like that except Croatia nowadays.... seriously, you're all fascists who allied with kebab to destroy Serbia
>>
>>52644158
no one gives a shit about ex-yu autism and chimpouts ante
fuck off
>>
>>52644277
I think it was our plan, together with Serbia, to cut up Bosnia, Poland style.
>>
>>52644158
>cucked out of beautiful beaches THIS HARD by croatia
How is that even possible?
>>
>>52644317
rude
>>
>>52644337
It's because of ancient medieval history that far predates your fish-gutting ancestors' arrival into the tundra from Brittany, alright?
>>
>>52644337
because the area on the coast has been inhabited chiefly by croats for a long time.
even that little bosnian penis for sea access is inhabitated completely by croats, it was given to the ottomans as a gift by ragusa so they don't border venice.
>>
BUMP DESU SENPAI
>>
>>52644546
disu*
>>
>>52644158
This is probably bait thread but whatever.It's allowed to exist because it is meant to be that way and it existed for the last 5 centuries as such.
>>
File: quentin-tarantino.jpg (75 KB, 606x622) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino.jpg
75 KB, 606x622
>>52644158
>3 official languages
>mfw there are people payed to *translate* official documents and whatnot from one language to another
>>
>>52646118
Really?
>>
>>52646234
yes. someone's job is to literally search words like "milion" or "opcina" and *translate* them to "milijun" or "opstina". then someone else is payed to translate "milion" and "opcina" into "milion" and "opcina", only written in cyrillic this time around.
>>
>>52646328
Don't people in Bosnia see how stupid that is?
>>
>>52646118
>>52646328
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>52646640
I think that people who get payed to do this don't find it one bit stupid. And if you wait long enough, you'll eventually score a cushy, for-life job like this yourself.

And if you don't feel like waiting and making just enough money to live comfortably but not overly luxurious, you can always go abroad and find work that suits you, regardless of whether you're a high school dropout bydlo or a phd
>>
>>52644158
That's cute, now check out Caucasus
>>
>>52646994
Yeah,you guys have the most in common with Balkanites.There is no other region in the world that i'm aware of that shares so many similarities with Balkans.
>>
File: DSCF8256.jpg (176 KB, 768x1005) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8256.jpg
176 KB, 768x1005
>>52646328
pic related; croatian, "bosnian" and serbian translation of "smoking kills".
>>
>>52644158
President a NATO official, prime minster doesn't even speak Croatian and worked as a financial director for a Jewish Pharmaceutical company. I think you have your own problems.
>>
>>52644158
Post your proposal of partitions 2bh
>>
>>52644253
Half a million Croats live in it. We want only our part back.
How is that imperialism you twat?

If anything BIH is more "imperialistic" than Croatia or Serbia now. One or two groups have the power and rule other two or one.
Meanwhile, Croatia is 90%+ one ethnicity group - that's no empire.

Please drown.
>>
>>52649393
>i in cyrillic
>ja in latin
Serbian is weird 2bh
>>
annex brĨko, free srpska desu senpaitachi
>>
>>52651796
>free srpska
That's not happening anytime soon
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.