[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best region in the USA and why is it the North West?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: NWF shite.png (33 KB, 915x482) Image search: [Google]
NWF shite.png
33 KB, 915x482
What's the best region in the USA and why is it the North West?
>>
>>52641547
I got a bottle of wine from one of our sales reps at work from their local winery in Washington as a Christmas gift. It was fucking garbage. Seriously even the local wineries on Lake Michigan and in Ontario make better cabs.

So in conclusion, fuck Washington.
>>
>>52641547
Literally who: The states
>>
Every region is good except the deep south, east coast and commiefornia
>>
Its fucking shit not shite you fucking faggot, this is typical NW bullshit I bet you go to soccer games and shout "the referee is a wanker" like the cringelords in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwLncJDDss
>>
File: US state rankings.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1992) Image search: [Google]
US state rankings.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1992
its objectively the north east
>>
The northern border states are GOAT in general. New England and the Northern Midwest are the best places to live, and the whitest too.
>>
File: 1450043845424.jpg (8 KB, 235x200) Image search: [Google]
1450043845424.jpg
8 KB, 235x200
>>52642427
This.
But the Northwest is cool too, at least Oregon and Washington.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png (86 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg.png
86 KB, 2000x1200
CASCADIA
A
S
C
A
D
I
A
>>
It's the whitest

Not too bad here in Florida if you live in an upper middle class white ethnic enclave

Sitting poolside under the palm trees right now drinking beer and feeling like some fair skinned, corrupt third world dictator surrounded by shitskins.

So many ugly poor people here, including millions of the trashiest white people you've ever seen
>>
Texas
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.