[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white men in japan are really pathethic. https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: gaijin-chopsticks.jpg (53 KB, 490x357) Image search: [Google]
gaijin-chopsticks.jpg
53 KB, 490x357
white men in japan are really pathethic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk
>>
white men are pathethic everywhere m8
>>
why white guys always wearing sunglasses and carring backpack?
>>
>>52634513
only in america, russia and canada
>>
THIS IS TRUE FACE OF WEEBS!
>>
>>52634595
World is dangerous outside US many people want to kill so we bring guns in backpack to defend selfs around foreigners especially Asian
>>
His accent was so weird. Truly weeaboos are the worst people in all of existence
>>
File: 1450417988725.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1450417988725.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
so often i wonder what life would have been like if i liked russia or turkey instead, they were the runners up

might still learn russian and turkish there's still plenty of time now that learning japanese is literally just an endless vocab grind until death
>>
>ywn be party of the young, non-weeb white minority in japan
fuck

just imagine
>>
>>52634493
>Italians in charge of being humble
Literally one of the most important things about interacting with Japanese, even if you don't really mean it. What a fucking idiot, but the girls were surprisingly good at English
>>
Weebs are the worst. They truly hate their own culture so much they obsess and romanticize over some fucking Asian country.

I really don't get it.
>>
>>52635071
>They truly hate their own culture so much
is that the defining feature of what makes one?
>>
>>52635124
I would say rejection or suppression drive it, probably from some deep rooted suspicion that it's inferior.

When Weebs go on about how much they love 'Japanese culture' or 'Korean culture', it's always some weird-ass comics, cartoons or music. It's a really specific part of the culture that they seem to simplify and romanticize. It's like if I were to say I love 'French culture', and by that I meant I just watched Asterix and Obelix and listened to Alizee 24/7.
>>
File: 159209aas1.jpg (10 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
159209aas1.jpg
10 KB, 225x350
In an animated cartoon, Tepeшкóвa of the Soviet Union is strong in judo , and her character is quiet and calm.
>>
>>52635309
Simply said they're just a form of otakus. Frankly it's cringeworthy to obsess over any kind of hobby that does not earn you status in life. Like how a guy who can only talk about his train collection is also extremely annoying.
>>
white women in Japan are kawaii gaijin waifu〜uguu〜
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyHusbandisJapanese?app=desktop
>>
>>52635613
She's pretty much the only vlogger in Japan who is not completely insane
>>
>>52635729
>anti-racist, nigger sympathizer
>not completely insane
>>
Yes, Rachel and Jun couple is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-uYu4Qrb_c
>>
>>52635729
what?

it reeks of racemixing fetichism
>>
>>52634493
he looks like a total fuccboi
>>
File: 1241.png (13 KB, 317x77) Image search: [Google]
1241.png
13 KB, 317x77
>>52640497
>>
File: charisma_man_01.jpg (288 KB, 1400x680) Image search: [Google]
charisma_man_01.jpg
288 KB, 1400x680
>>52635071
it's not about cultures, idiot, it's about how beta cuck-boys come to japan and suddenly they're all act like alphas.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.