[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Italians find eating pussy emasculating but are ok with living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: BrlymR8CUAAX96E.jpg (35 KB, 599x539) Image search: [Google]
BrlymR8CUAAX96E.jpg
35 KB, 599x539
>Italians find eating pussy emasculating but are ok with living with their mother until they are in their 30's acceptable
>>
>eating a cunt
beta as fuck
>>
>>52631075

> being a virgin
uberbeta as fuck
>>
>>52631020
Of the five years of marriage that I have with my wife, I've only given her the old lickaroo two times

It feels denigrating
>>
>>52631020
>not liking the sweet smell and taste of a fresh pussy
Why are aussies so gay ?
>>
>>52631020
It comes from the roman belief that is against giving oral sex.
>roman
>ancient
>tradition

Be respectful to the people who's ancestors along with the greeks brought and pulled europe out of the caves.
>>
>>52631131
How many times has she blown you
>>
>>52631425
Did you read the post you braindead frog?
>>
is livingwithmomanddadtalians the flavor of the month forced maymay yet or is this the trial and error phase still?

flag looks pan african btw
>>
>>52631747
I've lost count by now
>>
>>52631075
t. Alessandro Spaghettino Fettucini
>>
I actually asked normie friends about their thoughts on the matter and every single one told me that he has no problems eating pussy.
>>
>>52631131
Really? When I do it I feel like I'm the one in control. It's really satisfying watching her squirm and beg for more.
>>
File: Sexual_scene_on_pompeian_mural.jpg (337 KB, 513x480) Image search: [Google]
Sexual_scene_on_pompeian_mural.jpg
337 KB, 513x480
>>52631716
>>
>>52631852
Yes, really

You and I grew on different backgrounds which might explain our, ehm, whatever I'm too tired to type in English bye
>>
>>52631716
>WE WUZ CAESARS AND SHIIEET
>>
apparently this is a new fake stereotype about italians,as if we didn't have enough
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.