[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
idgi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: idgi.jpg (28 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
idgi.jpg
28 KB, 307x462
Why are so many of you preoccupied with race mixing and the white race when most of you aren't going to breed? Your bloodline is going to die with you and you won't make a mark on the world otherwise, so what does it matter to you?

Why are so many of you preoccupied with having 'white genes' when you don't use them to actually accomplish anything beyond posting ebin maymays on 4chan and maybe working as a replaceable office drone at a desk job at best?
>>
they're memeing
>>
>>52628786
A lot of them really aren't tho
>>
>>52628608
>your life ends right now
no
>>
We are martyrs
>>
>>52628608
Cheeky. I like you. Want to have pointless, evolutionarily unproductive - yet highly enjoyable gay sex, in order to release existential angst and whatever pent up rage we may have?
>>
>>52628608
Because it's 2015. I don't really care for sharing my genes any more. Spreading memes (not internet memes, the Richard Dawkins memes, patterns of transferable information that govern behaviour and cognition) is the new human evolution so I'm focussing on that instead.
>>
>>52628608
>

Why are so many of you preoccupied with having 'white genes' when you don't use them to actually accomplish anything beyond posting ebin maymays on 4chan and maybe working as a replaceable office drone at a desk job at best?

Just pumped a load of my white genes into your mom, cuck :^)
>>
>>52628851
Australia isn't going to destabilize through immigration, though, because they' don't have a retarded immigration policy, and their far right radicals are less likely to chimp out as a result as well. Australia is likely going to be comfy for you for the rest of your life, so why do you care about what's happening to Yurop?

>>52628941
Sounds like a good time m8. ;)

>>52629007
Do white people have superior meme production genes? I'd like to think so.

>>52629033
k
>>
>>52628608

Nice pasta, I will be reposting this everywhere for weeks
>>
>>52629160
There is not really such a thing as genes for superior meme production. It is more that white culture is far superior in creating successful memes, hence why we're all living in the anglosphere
>>
>>52629202
You can save it my friend.

>>52629885
Dunno, I think there might be a recessive dank meme trait linked to the blue eye phenotype. ;)
>>
File: 1447358398404.jpg (138 KB, 550x928) Image search: [Google]
1447358398404.jpg
138 KB, 550x928
Im not white so i dont see the problem here

Father was imigrant, mother was white, father moved back to his home country
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.