[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /int. In maybe a year or more i will be able to work with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: s.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
Hello /int.
In maybe a year or more i will be able to work with the language (english), so meanwhile i still I'm learning it... (I'm not fluent enough yet).
I am expecting to work in some Tourism Hotel as Reception manager or something related, if not it could be a Call Center or Marketing as "Teleperformance" knowed well in the world.

Here i don't have a bad life, but i will live here a couple of years more and i will go to my motherland maybe another couple of years, (if you guessed the picture above is Arg)

So knowing the language in an advanced way, passing the Toefl examens for example, how viable it is to get a work in UK or USA?
And it will be really worth it or not? Example: Can i bought a house if i found a good job in like 15 years?
>>
File: 1451015669199.jpg (37 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1451015669199.jpg
37 KB, 480x720
>>52628367
Where do you think you are faggot? Some social work or NGO?
>>
>>52628367
Lol
>>
>>52628405
Nah, Im just asking for directions, its good to know people who traveled to live or work to another place.

The most common thing are english teachers in Asia or South America, not my case by the way
>>
Where are my social workers pals to give me a hand?
>>
This was a really shitty christmas, please respond.
>>
My thread is ded
>>
Merry Christmas
>>
File: 1450431275615.jpg (35 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1450431275615.jpg
35 KB, 493x387
>>52628651
>>52628892
>>52630087
>>
it isn't because you don't have a masters degree or above so the chances of you getting hired is not high
viable yes but will a company do the paper work for an immigrant for that kind of work when they can hire a local one? would you?
>>
>>52630238
What do you think about work experience or recommendations as a good way to get in?
>>
>>52628367
you could be dead in 15 years nigga
>>
>>52630726
as a call center support? um I am not sure how far it will bump but most of those kind of jobs has been outsourced a long time ao
>>
>>52630757
I could be death the next year u gil
>>
>>52630859
It could be another type of job.
For example not much time ago i wanted to work at the airport, in some cases they prepare you for the jobs or you take a course and prepare yourself for it.
The people who manage the food or manage the package loads can be another example as an tourism hotel or international hotel. The call center thing is just because in some cases they can move you on to another place if you do some things of course..

I still work at my shitty job but is a lot more convenient for me, i gain the double and i work less.
When i become fluent some of these places will be my area of work in a long time, for the same reason it would be better for me with the previous experience to move along, enjoy and gain more.
>>
>>52631154
they are not considered professional jobs

hiring a foreigner for them on visa is... let's say very rare

the reason why there are so many legal foreigners working at those jobs here is because of family, if you have no family here it is almost impossible
>>
>>52631220
Good to know.
Well i suppose my idea has been crushed on Christmas eve.
I have enough learning this, so i think i wi not study something long y a couple of decades and im 23 now.
>>
>>52631602
Your hope was kind of out there, you just didn't know it

If you are willing as I am led to believe trust in your mind and go back to school there is no harm in education if you can. I know chile will have free university education take advantage of it, it is a godsend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.