[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What We did wrong with India and Pakistan? Even We have bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20150912_woc694_1-1.png (144 KB, 1190x808) Image search: [Google]
20150912_woc694_1-1.png
144 KB, 1190x808
What We did wrong with India and Pakistan? Even We have bunch of Indian and Pakistani workers here. Are they North Korea-Lovers?
>>
>>52628266

why do you even care about them? both are weird brown niggers
>>
pakistan has some kind of link to nk

it is suppose to be a government secret/embarrassment but that was more than 10 years ago and i am not sure how it correlates to public opinion
>>
>>52628266
>pew research centre
Japanese are viewed very positively here.
>>
pakistan is a disgusting and violent shithole that hates everyone for not being as miserable as they are
>>
>>52628415
>>52628503

Buy Aren't they kind of US-ally?
>>
>>52628538
unfortunately
>>
>>52628538
yes but americans generally have a very low opinion of pakistan
>>
>>52628553
>>52628568

But*
Because They are Muslims Probably. And US cares about India a lot.
>>
>>52628614
no
the story is that their hierarchy is very messy one arm of government does not know or care to know what the other ones do

or that they are stalling on purpose
or that they are working with and against us at the same time

or all of the above or none

this is amplified by that fact that osama was hiding not far from their super special military academy if i rememeber

we are not that specfic about their religion really, hard to believe but it is what it is
>>
>>52628614
Yep. We like their expensive military equipment
>>
>>52628731

You Sound very similar with What Turkey is doing in Syria these days.
>>
turkey is nato

that bumps the opinion up to over 50%
>>
>>52628779

>>52629277
>>
>>52628538
Basically we pay just enough attention to Pakistan that it doesn't collapse into a failed state and spew nukes all over Asia.
>>
>>52630949
Well you kinda messed up there. North Korea has nukes thanks to AQ Khan
>>
>>52630949
What you should have done was invade pakisthan with the help of india and remove their nukes.it would have been a much better use of bush's WMD excuse than iraq
>>
>>52628266
South Korea is good. You make good electronics.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.