[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before enter the Japan You have to prove you are not offensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 757x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 757x1350
Before enter the Japan
You have to prove you are not offensive for japan so you have to do a gentle ecchi with young big oppai Japanese girl pic related
And final exam is luck her butthole until her satisifaied
And if you want to live Japan you must ecchi young Japanese girl and make hafu baby to reduse your gaijin blood.
>>
kill yourself expat
>>
>>52623721
get AIDS and die stupid gook
>>
Prove you're Japanese, and not some weeb
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1080x1440
>>
>Japan gets invaded by weeaboos trying to breed with their women
It'll be as mixed as Latin America except they turned the autism up to 11.
>>
>>52623721
She's breeding material
>>
>>52623721
Ecchi and sex is different?
>>
http://supacat.tumblr.com/post/33332873/sex-and-flirting-in-japan-originally-from-lj-user
>>
>>52623721
>image.jpg
why do you keep posting these obnoxious threads?
>>
Just a tip to all the weebs who come to Japan.

if you are an autistic weeb who doesn't get any pussy in your country of origin, don't expect it to be any different in Japan. You may have a stereotype that Japanese men are beta, but in reality men here are often quite open and approach women.

going to a foreign country as an ugly socially anxious weeb won't make you less of a loser.
>>
I have to say sorry to all int posters.
All Japanese are manchildren.
They can't grow up
>>
>>52625210
fuck off engrish teacher

I don't want to go to shitty japan
>>
>>52625210
being a foreigner is automatic bonus points though. females are programmed to go for the exotic dick to make the gene pool more diverse, its hard wired into them.

im not saying the general point of your post is wrong, but if an autistic loser is ever going to get laid with out paying for it, best chance is in a foreign country
>>
>>52625316
Sheep shaggers love coming here though.

Eventually they get bored of masturbating to Legolas and doing fellation on lambs.
>>
>>52625317
Nope, there are Gaijin hunter women, but most women would feel to uncomfortable to date someone with a completely different culture.

I would say maybe 20% of young women would be interested in dating foreigners. it does not help that most foreigners in Japan can barely speak the country's language, so they stay within their own expat circle
>>
File: Robert-Lewandowski-02.jpg (345 KB, 1500x948) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Lewandowski-02.jpg
345 KB, 1500x948
>>52625382
>Eventually they get bored of masturbating to Legolas and doing fellation on lambs.
>>
>>52625426
>dating
we are talking about fucking
>>
>>52625317
>females are programmed to go for the exotic dick to make the gene pool more diverse, its hard wired into them.
Let me guess, programmed by USA movies and USA an multicultural propaganda.
>>
>>52623721
>make hafu baby
Great cuckpost, Hans.
>>
>>52625453
nope, this was going on since before history even began to be recorded.
>>
>>52625453
Some men and women want foreign fucks sometimes. Happened long before America was even planned. Not as bad as in America now but still.
>>
very great thread
>>
>>52625442
unless you go to sexpat shitholes like Roppongi, Japanese women don't do one night stands.

and enjoy your STD if you go to Roppongi.

You seem to forget Japan is conservative socially (for the most part)
>>
>>52625626
Not with locals, why would they? Its when they get excited seeing an exotic foreigner than all sense goes out the window :^) A foreigner represents something outside of the social structure they are confined in, its a chance to let go of inhibitions.
>>
>>52625678
dont fall for /int/ memes.
>>
>>52625702
>/int/ memes
this is common knowledge friend, i knew about it even before discovering /int/

being exotic gives you like a +3 to your cha score to the opposite sex.
>>
>>52625702
too late dude.
japanese girls are very hungry for love.

can very confirm, never had as much sex in my life sd in my two weeks in Tokio.
>>
broken english is the best
>>
Can't you just use a gun instead? Usually that's the #1 aid in getting quick and good sex.

As long as you have a bullet and a dumpster nearby, I don't see why Japanese girls wouldn't be hard to fuck...
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 310x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 310x418
>>52625837
Is it means rape? Baka!!
>>
>>52625837
t. Nigger
>>
>>52623721
Even pakistan and Indian guy is got raped by hungry Japanese woman.
>>
>>52623721
this the 20th thread today
fuck off
whats your goal? shitpost against the 3 actual japaneses poster on this board.
>>
>>52625750
>this is common knowledge friend, i knew about it even before discovering /int/
ya
also everyone in japan watches anime to
they also all eat sushi
I heard these rumors from some place other than the internet so they have credibility
>>
>>52623721
>Luck her butthole

With a rabbit's foot? A old horse shoe? what are my options here...?
>>
>>52625750
>>
>>52626111
It means ganbatte butthole of kawaii girl.
>>
>>52626070
has nothing to do with japan specifically. this is a part of human nature, it succeeds all existent social standards or cultural conditioning. Its like the need to eat or breath air.
>>
>>52623721
Japan is magical country where gaijin man is being got raped by young local girl.
>>
>>52625453
Not really, I've experienced myself when I was living in Europe. I'm sure if you're decent looking and came to the states you'd get a ton of pussy too.
>>
>>52623721
whats the name of this fake tit whore?
>>
>>52626156
I know, I was just pullin' yer leg, nihonnesse bro.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.