[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you race-mix with an Atheist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ljhi1qxYMJ1qimelyo1_1280.jpg (524 KB, 1280x942) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljhi1qxYMJ1qimelyo1_1280.jpg
524 KB, 1280x942
http://youtu.be/xGbynOi9tIY
http://youtu.be/51A77HY2EGs
>>
>>52623590
evidently she has grasped the point of koran perfectly in that pic
>>
>>52623590
>tumblr
>>
>>52623590
shut up mhemet
>>
>>52623590
She's pathetic for having an entire channel dedicated to bashing religion, but butthurt muzzies are pathetic too so it makes a perfect match.
>>
I don't much disagree with her, but is this really what she does with her spare time? Have shit with Islam?
Something to appreciate is her contribution to cultural/societal rejection of Islam I guess.

>>52623774
This, essentially
>>
>>52623774
>implying this isnt all your doing
>>
>>52623934
>blaming Jews when the enemy is right in front of your face
>>
>>52623774
The "Great Debate" community is actually one of the larger and longest running communities on youtube. It's basically just thousands of theists and atheists arguing over religion.

My point is that her channel is actually part of a much wider network.
>>
>>52623590
not with her she is annoying
bashing religion is fine if done in an entertaining and educational way
i have seen many islam bashing vids you can actually have fun watching
this irrate cunt is no better than feminists
>>
>>52623590
I am an atheist myself, but I would "fuck" her, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>52623987
Yes, but we can't just kill capitalists in the streets.
>>
>>52623641
I read that as gassed lmao
>>
>>52624025
No, it's women stupid.

Capitalism is natural, women wielding power and striving for skewed versions of "liberty" is not.
>>
>>52624012
Me too BRo.
>>
>>52623590
People obsessed with weird ideas are hard to stand.
>>
>>52623590
>Would you race-mix

No.
>>
>>52624175
> I don't find women of other races attractive
>>
>>52623590
Would not even for the a 11/10
Insufferable
>>
if they're pure Slav and you're a Germanic mix is it race mixing
>>
>>52624012
this
>>
>>52624012
What do you mean?
>>
>>52625041
Shouln't post a black man here.
>>
>her videos all have 100k plus views

So it's true you only need to be a semi-attractive girl to make a job out of YouTube
>>
>>52623590
no
they are scum and amoral
>>
Nothing good ever came out of atheism tb.h
>>
>>52625436
>>52625466
Not even kidding, but like 90% of scientists are Atheists.

You can thank an Atheist for almost every piece of technology around you. Inventors, scientists and intellectuals are disproportionately and overwhelmingly Atheistic.
>>
>>52625765
Theists are literally like niggers compared to Atheists.
>>
>>52625765
Just because they are do not waste they time for antique fictions called religions.
They save a lot of time, and used it for more profitable affairs.
Also, scientist != inventor
>>
>>52625855
> scientist != inventor
That's a differentiation I specifically made.

Many inventors also happen to be Atheists. Some are religious, but typically people who have created and improved upon technology are not religious.

Something about knowning how the world works and having to think critically to solve difficult problems leads people away from belief in thousand year old legends and tales. Hmmm, I wonder what it could be.
>>
>>52625765
>>52626064
> thinks his science background gives him any pertinent authority at adjudicating philosophical questions like the existence of God or the meaning of life
There was a time where 90% of scientists where theists
There was also a time when 90% of scientists where clerics
>>
>>52624066
Capitalism is younger than the United States
>>
>>52626343
At the very least it debunks the legends and tales of religion. As to the existence of a Deistic "God", I'm uncertain it can even be called a God, and no mortal would have great reason to care about a non-intervetionist creator.

The Christian God, the Muslim God, the Hindu Gods, et cetera certainly do not exist. All that stuff is literally mythological "praise the great Chumbawumba in the sky" bullshit no different to what Abo petrol shamans retell about their ancestors many eons ago talking to dragons and experiencing tribulation.

Where does primitive superstition end and religion begin? Where is believing in a Jew on a stick or a pedophile warlord prophet and their magical nonsense any different than believing in pagan nonsense that any monotheist would agree is just a load of made up crap by shamans high on forest mushrooms in some primitive tribal society?

The Abrahamic religions are just a more advanced version of that same phenomena.

Religion is the product of human story telling. People embellish, mistell and just flat out lie. The two dominant religions today are based on the ancient tales of a single tribe in a backwater of the fertile crescent. 99% of the reason anyone gives two shits about this is because a Roman Emperor adopted a Jewish heresy as the state religion of the Roman Empire. If not for that, there would be no Islam, no Christianity, and Judaism would be an insignificant desert cult that would likely have gone extinct under one of the many empires the Hebrews were conquered by.

All this theological wankery is people in civilised societies defending retarded legends and myths that was thought up by tribal primitives.
>>
>>52626861
> the phenomena being observed can't be explained by the purview of science
> it mustn't exist

Projecting that things mustn't have happened because it can't within a universe continent on arbitrary physical laws doesn't debunk anything.
What, too hard a job for the creator of the universe ?

> all that shit by you
Projections projections projections
Those are hypotheses, not proofs. Science can't prove things.
Here's one, Jesus came back from the dead.
>>
>>52627329
You do realize that the entire discourse about the unfalsifiability of God is a political tactic, right?

It maintains religious privilege by setting the bounds of discussion.
>>
>>52625765
do you have any source to back up that 90% figure?
of course not, because you made it up.
>>
>>52627365

>privilege
fuck off, there is no worse combination imaginable than a fedora sjw
unless... do you also believe the CIA did 9/11?
>>
>>52627432
The CIA did your mom, faggot.
>>
>>52623590
She's an attention whore.
I don't know about that as long as the Athiest doesn't hate religion, I'd be ok with it. I'm not that religious desu
>>
>>52629997
Alhumdulillah
>>
That doesn't even constitutes as race!
Just like how "Muslim" is not a race.
You didn't have a bucket of syrup this morning or what?
>>
>>52630402
Atheists aren't a race? Then why are they the race with the highest IQ?
>>
>>52623590
is it wrong if I'm a atheist but want a beheaved, submissive mormon girl?
>>
>>52630558
No you stupid twat!
They are not a race!
They are a religious group!
Next time you will say that catholics are a sub-spieces for Christians.
>>
>>52623590
M-M-Muh human rights are above everything.
Human rights are the absolut everything.
Nobody can ask this in question.

Mentally lower people are making me ill.
>>
>>52631026
Perfectly natural. Men want women who respect themselves and respect them.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.