[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is the power of 4 billion years of evolution... woah...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 2134x501) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 2134x501
So this is the power of 4 billion years of evolution...
woah...
>>
>Irish """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""
>>
why do white people hate the irish?
lots of them contributed pretty well in arts, science, sports etc, and they're beautiful people.
>>
>>52623216
who knows
white Americans are usually either German or Irish so I don't know why they play this game
>>
>>52623216
Americans hating on Irish are African Americans and spic who wish they had Irish heritage.
>>
>>52623216
no just any white people

only the very very white people
>>
>>52623216
>Spic

>A derogatory term used to describe hispanic people. It derives from combining the word spanish and mick. During the rush of immigration in the early twentieth century in America, people thought the Irish were weird for being Catholic (since everybody already here was protestant) When hispanics started showing up the majority were Catholic, thus they were viewed as spanish speaking catholics like the Irish micks, Spicks.

our derogatory term for spanish speakers comes from a derogatory term for Irish
also that might explain the animosity -- the Catholic thing.
>>
>>52623252
im 100% irish ancestry and some of the memes are true
my grandparents snuck into boston on a boat during the korean war and had anchor baby and gained citizenship that way.
everyone in my family is an alcoholic and is either a safecracker, con-man, or a bartender.
compared to the germans, the french, and the
english that all had vast empires and we are famous for starving to death.
i've been to ireland multiple times to visit family and they are just as obnoxious as the diaspora.
>american irish diaspora
muh heritage, we wuz celts and shit. I drink Guinness look how intune with my culture I am.
>irish
were more than just a corporate tax haven. england is the reason I am not a winner. ulster is not muh ireland is not true irish soil.

at least im not a nigger
>>
>>52623812
good lord do you live in New York
>>
>>52624035
Boston is in Massachusetts
>>
>>52623252
Shut the fuck up with your pathetic poorly made baits. The only people who badmouth other white ethnicities are white people. To a latino, black, or asian all white people are the same and european ethnicities do not matter.

Go suck a black samba dick you fag.
>>
>>52623252
>spic
Never heard of that
There were some irish that helped us in the mexican american war
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.