[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my country and everything about it. I have come to understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1385736586934.jpg (127 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1385736586934.jpg
127 KB, 504x470
I hate my country and everything about it. I have come to understand I can never be happy living here.
>>
>>52617703
come home to canada white man

>15% more whites than america
>weed coming soon
>clean and nigger free
>healthcare and friendliness
>>
>>52617790
No I'm not allowed because I'm not a Syrian or Mexican refugee.

Apparently fleeing war is an okay reason but not fleeing tfwnogf and an empty existence
>>
whats wrong with it, muslims seem to like it brah
>>
move to mongolia or some shit. you will feel like a god among subhumans, and will be treated like a god among subhumans
>>
File: the_solution.jpg (54 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
the_solution.jpg
54 KB, 500x324
>>52617703
You know what you have to do, to be happy in Sweden right?
>>
iktf lad. I would invite you to escape your feminist shithole, but that would be hypocritical. America is quickly turning to shit under the Obama regime. There seems to be a policy in place that basically discriminates against whites, christians, straights, and men. anything that doesnt follow the liberal dogma of tolerance, degeneracy, and nigger culture must be eliminated
>>
>>52617790
>chinks
>weedman
>sjw central
u wot m8
>>
>>52617991
It's not only the political which you might think although that's also the case. Swedes are so fucking progressive it's ridiculous. Add to that how beta and non-confrontial people are and we have a toxic climate of self-hating which like has never been seen in history. Even saying that you think that we shouldn't accept 200 000 refugees a year is borderline politically incorrect and saying that muslims should adapt to Swedish culture and not the other way around is social suicide.

What bothers me the most is the culture and climate. Cold and boring, nothing stands out and everything is the same. Women are all empowered sluts who rather fuck strangers (read alphas) until they're 35 and only then settle down. Men are immature manchildren who either are club-dudebros or autistic computer-geeks.
>>
>>52618518
move to southern europe you mong.
>>
>>52618063
>>52618167
>>52618556
You can't just move and it's a massive step to take. You basically need a job there to be ready to do it and I'm still in university. Even then I wouldn't fit in and probably not be happy anyway.
>>
>>52618167
you're literally romanticising the victim role. get over yourself, faggot. nobody is out to get you. your problems are more or less the result of your own actions. quit wallowing in self pity
>>
>>52618610
>job
claim autismbux in sweden and move to spain/moortugal/italy/gayreece or even bulgaria.
with 500-600 yuros you can have a comfy existance there
>>
>>52618063
Not really desu
http://wikitravel.org/en/Mongolia#Stay_safe
>"Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted."
>>
>>52618727
insecure as fuck lmao
>>
>>52618063
>going to muslim countries
Anon have you heard of South America?
>>
>>52618518
tell me more
>>
>>52618518
are the men feminine?
is hook up culture, bar culture?
are you white(ish)?
do they act like they are poor when they clearly have money?
dating apps are a thing over there?
>>
>>52618518
interesting, here it's the opposite, so much that it also ends up boring you.
also, you mean, that for example a spaniard beta would become an alpha there?

just an example, not meaning thats my case :^)
>>
>>52618136
Go away, Mehmet.
>>
>>52619288
could you elaborate a little bit please?
>>
>>52618727
Damn why are Finns so aggressive
>>
>>52619227
Mentally? Extremely feminine as people are non-confrontial, shy and basically pussies. Physically we're the 2nd tallest people in the world, most guys are big and muscular and we have good amounts of body hair. It's a weird combination.
>is hook up culture, bar culture?
Yes very much
>dating apps are a thing over there?
Yes very much

>>52619288
Girls here like Southern Euros ye but I don't see why anyone would like these girls.
>>
>>52619478
>basically Long Island, NY
God I fucking hate it here so much it makes me emotional, if I had money i would go in a heart beat.
I want to scare.
I feel your pain anon
>>
>>52619378
Regarding politics, you can either say that you welcome immigrants or that you'd like to reject them and it's not a social suicide, both points of veiw are acceptable to some degree.

Then regarding relationships and people, most of the people are alpha or alpha-tryouts so if you're a beta it's no good coming here. Obviously you can, but you need to become outgoing and not fear talking to people.

Either way, unless you're black or moorish, spanish people is quite welcoming with strangers, one of my best friends is romanian for example and it's fine.

>>52619478
^ i've elaborated my response a little more for you too
>>
>>52619596
ignore the 2nd line, idk why the fuck i wrote that
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.