[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be walking in the Icelandic wilderness >See a big crack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Glaciereaston.jpg (38 KB, 243x324) Image search: [Google]
Glaciereaston.jpg
38 KB, 243x324
>Be walking in the Icelandic wilderness
>See a big crack in the ground
>Look into it
>See a dead tourist
>Continue walking and find a cave
>Go into cave
>Find a dead tourist
>Go on top of a glacier
>Find a big crack in it
>Look into it
>Dead tourist
>>
>Be iceland
>abandon christian values to start meme religions
>let in a muslim shitskin into house
>get evicted for being white, and therefore racist
>wife leaves you for multiple BBC
>have homosexual affair, get AIDs in the process
>kill yourself for being a cis white male
>>
>>52617112
Pic of said dead tourists
>>
File: flying_trapeze.png (520 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flying_trapeze.png
520 KB, 1280x720
>tfw wish I had the opportunity to be a dead tourist but I can't afford to travel
>>
File: cxEkp1O.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cxEkp1O.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>52617305
>be american
>talk shit about countries i know nothing about even though my country is 60% white
>>
>>52617617
>be British
>be a butthurt little SJW
>get raped by a paki gang
>>
>>52617617
>even though my country is 60% white
You're goddamn right. And anyone who claims otherwise is un-American.
>>
>>52617305
>iceland
>muslims
they have less than a thousand muslims in the entire country m8, i think you're mixing them up with other scandi countries.
>>
>>52617576
>>52617112

STOP
>>
>>52617576
>willingly wiggle in head first through an unmapped cave
Jesus fug
>>
>>52618160
It was pretty well explored. So it was rather the false confidence that people had done it before that fucked him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEKhgFrpd4
>>
>>52618496
I've donne way tighter squeezes in caves. Looking at it I don't get how the fuck I've managed to push myself through those squeezes. In one I almost got stuck and had to wiggle myself, couldn't move my arms etc.

It's less scary when you're there desu.
>>
>>52617576
My buddy Kid Cudi went to Nutty Putty, bloody dummy thought it'd be funny to crawl through on his tummy,but the ice was too runny and it wasn't very sunny so he quickly found himself stuck in a gulley. Tried to get out but he was too chubby and tubby. Lucky he was with Dudley, another buddy who was a bit of a fuddy-duddy but usually quite chummy, he dashed in the cave like a bunny and pulled out Kid Cudi from his little cubby. Even though he came out a bit muddy and bloody, he was able to perform that night, actually saved him some money from not having to hire an understudy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.