[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American >Be a nazi spic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 7129x3833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 7129x3833
>Be American
>Be a nazi spic
>>
>>52616095
>born in america
>anything other than american
>>
>>52616215
srsly. muh heritage fags are the worst and cringeworthy
>>
>>52616215
>"american"
>nationality
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>52616320
american ethnicity is just brits who've been here since the 1700's
>>
File: 136868346634.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
136868346634.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>"I live in the US but I identify with people of another nationality such as German, British, or Mexican"
>>
>>52616215
t. American
>>
What's up in Kentucky?
>>
>>52616269
>t. retarded liberal
Niggers, spics, chinks, or redskins will never be American, why call them that. The only real Americans are European and have a right to embrace their white christian heritage
>>
File: Mexican Nazis.jpg (24 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Nazis.jpg
24 KB, 400x284
>>
>>52616095
you forgot to mention population density
>>
>>52616415
They don't like foreigners round those parts.
>>
>>52616415
White Anglos descended from the original settlers of the 1600-1700s, similar stock as the rest of the South and east coast (including Maritime/Ontario Canada.)
>>
>>52616469
so this guy isn't a real american?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_V._Rascon

fuck off back to pol
>>
God damnit, Québec
LOOK AT NEW ENGLAND
You had ONE job
>>
File: USA-2000-population-density.gif (57 KB, 907x592) Image search: [Google]
USA-2000-population-density.gif
57 KB, 907x592
>>52616095
>>
>>52616557
>hur dur go back to /pol/
newfag please. /int/ is /pol/ territory and libshit redditors like you arent welcome to shill here. That wetback was born in mexico and isnt even white. hes not fucking american and would probably betray us in a heartbeat
>>
>>52616633
We've all caught on to your trolling by now, it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>52616476
White power? Mestizo power? How does these guys work?
>>
>constantly hear Irish are the second/third largest group in Murka
>only seem to be prevalent in a tiny area encompassing NYC and Boston

that doesn't make sense
>>
>>52616672
>muh troll
says the underage fag who keeps whining about /pol/
>>
>>52616576
There are lots of French people in New England, especially Vermont and Massachusetts just we aren't predominate everywhere.

>>52616633
>le oldfag cred
>unironically thinking people are paid to spread non far right opinions on an anime forum

Also it's more like /pol/ is /int/ territory since flags now that they appropriate all our memes.
>>
>>52616759
Nazism isn't equal with white power. Baathist Iraq and Syria was/is basically natsoc societies.
>>
>>52616633
CHI
>>
>>52616799
We lost intercolonial wars but we will NOT lose diaspora war !
>>
>>52616826
But these guys are actually using Nazi Germany symbolism though. Therefore the question about white power.
>>
>>52616759
Nazi racial theories were very politically motivated. The eternal Anglo was their enemy, so therefore native Americans were honorary Aryans (also because they're closely related to Asians) who were victims of the Anglo-Zionist regime. I don't think Hitler talked about it much, but he did sympathize with native Americans iirc.
>>
File: 8lxA7yg.jpg (24 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
8lxA7yg.jpg
24 KB, 310x403
>>52616095

Why do the retards here always try to tell me Michigan is full of Niggers?
>>
>>52616799
80% of 4chan is /pol/. so yeah, im suspicious when somebody brings an SJW opinion and claims to not be a shill. Why dont you go crying to reddit if you hate /pol/ so much
>>
>>52616794
in all the areas with "italian" there's almost as many "irish" people there. keep in mind that the counties in the NE are worth like 10 in the middle of the country with german, population wise
>>
>>52616982
Because the pay for shilling on 4chan is way better. I was sent here confuse the mentally stable, well educated, and open minded young men of /pol/ and /int/ by disagreeing with them. Funny thing is, I'm paid by the Jesuits, not the Jews. It's hilarious how we managed to escape all the blame and convinced everyone it's not us.
>>
>>52616633
What I find most ironic about /pol/ is that it's an ostensible haven for social degenerates, Neoconservative Republicans, Right-wing traditionalists, racial supremacists, and the culturally illiterate. There, xenophobia, racism, extremist nationalism, Islamophobia, Nazism, hate speech, ignorance, traditionalism, neoconservatism, conspiracy theories, homophobia, and—last but certainly not least—antisemitism is rampant and accepted as the rule. It is the place where the self-righteous, uncouth social degenerates gather to oppose liberalism, the liberal arts, progressive politics, and any form of logical sense. These people, you people, assert a superiority complex in which all minorities and social norms are publicly shamed and condemned; where multiculturalism is shunned; and qualities such as benevolence, acceptance, understanding, and logical analysis are considered vices to avoid and detest vehemently.

The irony in all this lies in the fact that the board is called "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect." You people are politically incorrect in its conventional terminology to say the least, that much is obvious; however, it's also quite interesting to see that all of the most incorrect, invalid, inappropriate, misconceived, and profoundly ignorant of sociopolitical conceptions seek sanctuary on that board. It's almost as if the entire board were a parody or satire in which all the worst features of politics and society—hatred, prejudice, discrimination, ignorance, traditionalism, obstinacy, conspiracy, oppression, tyranny, etc.—unite under a single banner. What I find so saddening, though, is that many (if not all) of you scum genuinely adhere to the aforementioned principles. Thus, the irony lies in that that supposed satirical board has exemplified that which it was meant to parody.

Oh, and feel free to accuse me of whatever crackpot horseshit you deluded, schizotypal eccentrics and obstinate fools believe. You're simply proving me right.
>>
>>52616607
Fuck you we are Germanic
>>
>>52617416
DUDE IT'S 2015
>>
>>52616794
Most of the German or Scandinavian areas have very low populations compared to the coasts and south
>>
>>52617299
>its the christians who are evil!
Jesus, you libs are cringy. But really, youre shitposting is ruining this site. It used to be a conservative haven from the liberal bullshit outside
>>52617416
>writing all that up
>this much damage control
Holy shit you liberals are butthurt. Keep crying about racism though, it only proves youre a newfag.
>>
>>52617522
4chan was simply contrarian. It was full of libertarians, natsocs and leftists bickering at each other, when they began to wake up we Jesuit paid Illuminati shills turned it into a neocon Trump dicksucking and anti Jewish meme factory to draw attention away from our plans to take over the US government. People on this site are some of the most intelligent, well informed people in the world. It's critical that we confuse them. Otherwise, these strong, successful, redpilled young men might destroy our New World Order!
>>
>>52616368

not trying to argue with you about your own country but i had heard that people who simply refer to themselves as "american" are usually presbyterian irish or ulsterscots
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (13 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
13 KB, 221x200
>>52617708
I like you.
>>
>>52617895
no you are right in a lot of ways, it's 80% ulster scots 20% english. but are ulster scots not british?
>>
>>52617708
>Hur dur 4chan was a liberal paradise
fuck off newfag. You probably get all your info from reddit or vox. 4chan has never been leftist and we'll do anything to stop you shills from making it leftist
>>
>>52617944

well i suppose they are since 1921, but i would imagine most people would still consider them irish
>>
>>52617522
>a site for neets, weebs, and sexual deviants of all kind including loli and MLP fetishists, that is mainly known for troll campaigns and pranks that have endangered the lives of many innocent people

I agree. 4chan is a bastion of morality against the degeneracy of the modern world. If St. Therese of the Child Jesus, the beloved French nun known for her sweet, humble spirituality, or Adam Smith, the man who "wrote the book" on capitalism were alive today, they would definitely browse 4chan.
>>
>>52618185
is this some kind of reddit pasta? nobody who actually posts here would write up such leftist drivel
>>
>>52616973
Detroit
>>
File: 1422104336169.jpg (300 KB, 1469x1035) Image search: [Google]
1422104336169.jpg
300 KB, 1469x1035
Real one
>>
>>52616906
>The eternal Anglo was their enemy,
*Jewsish controlled Anglo countries
Hitler actually for example liked Brits. Like a lot, and he has said that he didn't want to fight their country, but he had to.
>>
>>52617951
read his post he said libertarians you fucking moron
not only that but it was a joke post
>>
>>52618361
he's making fun of you
you claim that this site is a bastion of light against the horde of degeneracy but right now you are one click away from looking at dickgirls pee on eachother.
>>
File: 1450868065850.jpg (28 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1450868065850.jpg
28 KB, 250x242
>>52617951
>we
>>
>>52616095
DON'T BULLY
>>
>>52616095
What if you're mixed European?
>>
>>52617522
ahahahahaha, it's the WE WUZ CRUSADERS retard. I thought you had left /int/ like you said you would?

Reminder to everyone arguing with this guy that he's a factory worker and adult virgin at 30+ who is pissed because he thinks that minorities are taking jobs over him despite the fact that he has literally no skills or education that makes him qualified for anything but unskilled labor. Oh, and he literally thinks that getting an education is a waste of time and claims to be a Christian despite breaking the two biggest rules in Christian doctrine regularly on here. Literally the biggest autist on /int/.
>>
File: 1447474606236.jpg (64 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
1447474606236.jpg
64 KB, 640x383
>>52616095
>Not a drop of German in me
>Almost all English and Welsh
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>French name
pic related
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.