[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything good about getting old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: OLKQH5N.jpg (158 KB, 990x670) Image search: [Google]
OLKQH5N.jpg
158 KB, 990x670
Is there anything good about getting old?
>>
>>52615061
pass your wisdom down to your grandchildren/find joy in their lives
>>
Dying.
>>
Depends.
Did you do anything with all of that time? Make a lot of friends, fall in love, learn something exciting?
>>
>>52615061
No, but it's necessary to make place for the next generation.
>>
No
I hope I will die at the age of 50
>>
>>52615061
If you are male you have various cool old person looks available to you.

If you are female you are basically just boned though
>>
>>52615145
This, unironically, not in an edgy suicide kind of way, but be real, who wants to live forever?
>>
You know you won't have to suffer much longer
>>
>>52615061
That all depends on you lad
>>
>>52615202
The trade is that when you get REALLY old as a guy, you start doing that thing where you're gawking at everything with your mouth agape, as if in abject horror.
>>
>>52615061

The ride ends..
>>
you get to buy slacks, pull them up to your nipples and walk around like that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.