[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you love japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 768x1024
do you love japan?
>>
its a trap
>>
fuck no. weebs worship these island chinks and abandon all sense of pride in their race or faith. theyre also destroying 4chan by shilling on every board for their degenerate fetishes
>>
>>52606098
>japan is cute :DDDDD
>lmao west is so degenerate japanese are soooooo honorable and protect their culture XDDDD
>japanese wimmin is better
>WHY WONT YOU MOVE TO JAPAN?!! xddd

Seriously, when will this cancer ever end?
>>
File: 1434733694766.png (1 MB, 1037x1075) Image search: [Google]
1434733694766.png
1 MB, 1037x1075
>>52606174
>all sense of pride in their race or faith
>theyre also destroying 4chan

jesus christ fuck off, i really hope this is an ironic post
>>
>>52606153
Hot.
>>
>>52606233
Lad, Weebs hate themselves for being white and wished they were le grorious nippons. Ask any one of them and theyll say Japan is better than America or whatever country theyre from. They also tend to be atheist faggots or buddhists because christianity is "evil" or something.
>theyre also destroying 4chan
they do though. those wankers spread their cringy bullshit into every thread and derail any political discussion. They have like 3 boards dedicated to homosexuality and degeneracy
>>
>>52606153
No is jav girl
>>
>>52606425
>American flag
>Lad
>>
>>52606484
Proofs?
>>
>>52606425
This place wouldn't exist if not for weebs show some fucking respect you redditor shit stain
>>
>>52606425
Le anime imageboard
>>
File: 1450985527150.jpg (372 KB, 1200x1719) Image search: [Google]
1450985527150.jpg
372 KB, 1200x1719
As long as they keep making huge hentai I will love Japan
>>
>>52606552
>>52606580
>hur dur 4chan is for anime
fuck that. if anything its the weebs who are reddit faggots considering how cringy and leftist they are. Im tired of the fact that there are like 5 boards dedicated to faggotry and i want them deleted for being tumblr colonies. this site would be better if it was officially made for political discussion
>>
>>52606098
>Bowed legs.
Hell no

>>52606233
Please, grow up befor a child has to carry the consequences of your acts for the rest of their life.
>>
>>52606685
This desperate for replies on Christmas eve
>>
>>52606685
>4chan
>leftist
Top kek underage faggot
>>
>>52606764
>implying 4chan hasnt been continually turning liberal since moot opened up to SJWs.
newfag please. this site used to be a place for conservatives to have actual discussions outside the liberal hugboxes
>>
>>52606715
not even a weeb 2bh. Just find all this weird /pol/ moral high ground weird shit really cringeworthy.
>>52606425
>caring about what non-christians think about christianity
>thinking your cringy bullshit about "race and faith pride" and degeneacy isn't also tantamount to derailment of political discussion
>>
>>52606828
>this site used to be a place for conservatives

no your retard, it was an anime website, thne it became a place for FREE-SPEECH in general, it was never a conservative safe-zone you spacker.
>>
isn't that the girl with really veiny tits?
>>
>>52606831
>wahhhh muh /pol/ boogeyman
Non-christians shouldnt even existed. they shoudve been wiped out in the crusades like the degenerate heathens they are. Plus, race and religion are some of the most influential things when it comes to politics. anime is barely relevant in japan
>>52606887
oh fuck off newfag. You wankers seem to conveniantly forget that 4chan was always racist and against the PC bullshit spewed outside the site. liberals were constantly BTFO for shilling their shite
>>
>>52607344
Haha look at me guys I'm pretending to be retarder xD
>>
J A V
A
V
>>
>>52607344
>wiped out in the crusades
But the Christians lost the majority of the crusades.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.