[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see 2 european flags arguying with each other >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1450289341862.jpg (102 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
1450289341862.jpg
102 KB, 293x279
>see 2 european flags arguying with each other
>realize they're both muslims immigrants
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMY5MHMElk
>>
subtle bilel thread
>>
>>52604388

Holy fuck kek
>>
>>52604388
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52604388
LEWD
>>
File: france muslim destroyed.jpg (2 MB, 2852x1892) Image search: [Google]
france muslim destroyed.jpg
2 MB, 2852x1892
>Muslim immigrants in Europe

I'm watching the French news and everyone is brown. EVERYONE IS BROWN. WHY are they there? Why?

It's disgusting. I don't want to talk about it. It's too disgusting.
>>
>>52604388
Holy shit
>>
>>52604995
I'm downloading ditty right now. It's a shitposting masterpiece.
>>
>>52604848
say the guy who elected a nigger president
>>
>>52604388
Wew lad, new /int/ anthem for the 4cc.
>>
>>52604848
>50% of his country is niggers and spics
>>
>>52604848
it's still mostly white

when I went to america I saw nothing but niggers, spics and white trash
>>
>>52605620
>>52608277
The difference is we share a boarder with the beaner Empire and some idiot Southerners imported millions if nogs over 150 years ago. France on the other hand is one of the white homelands and only has a small mountainous border with the brown country of Spain.
>>
>>52608713
Why do I have the feeling you went to some shitty city. I wouldn't pretend most of Canada looks like Hongcouver.
>>
>>52604346
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>52608967
meh I'm just memeing

but really it's not worth talking when america is only like 60% white
>>
>>52609016
Doesn't that make it more poignant to see a country become less white, when it already happens/happened to yours?
>>
>>52604467
>mfw Brazilians are now a target of Barbosa posting because Poortoguese have been bantered out of the board.
>>
>>52604346
This
>>
>>52605620
What's your point? America is a shithole and most of this country should just burn. That doesn't fix France though. Hordes of non-white savages have no place in France or any white nation.

The US is a lost cause, but it's not much of a loss when you consider that we haven't even been here for that long. It's terrible that the European nations that whites have lived in for all of known history are being flooded with foreigners.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.