[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAA I HATE MY UNI AND MY MAJOR AND EVERYONE THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (76 KB, 598x283) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
76 KB, 598x283
AAAAAAAA I HATE MY UNI AND MY MAJOR AND EVERYONE THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uni thread? Uni thread.
>>
>>52600428
so what do you study
>>
>>52600428

Then why are you there? If you're not interested in learning then get the fuck out and get a job.
>>
>>52600475
physics
>>
Then just change your major? What do you expect that will happen if you don't do anything?
I've dropped out of two universities and two different majors, now on my third uni/major and finally am enjoying what I do.
>>
>>52600543
so just switch to something you enjoy, physics is mostly a dead end degree anyways
>>
>>52600557
i'm going to transfer out

i like the subject but this school sucks

to this day i'm the only physics major I know, the science department is full of idiot bio majors
>>
bazoopers
>>
>tfw doing CS and already have a job lined up for me when I graduate next year
feels pretty good
>>
>>52600754
Congrats! Where did you study?
>>
>>52600789
UC Irvine
>>
>>52600836
literally who
>>
>>52600836
wow I live in Irvine
>>
>>52600879
b-but we unboiled an egg
>>
>>52600879
the 4th best UC
>>
Fuck you and your US colleges with your pc bullshit and safespaces.

My SU organised a candlelight vigil for that black kid that died and set up 'safe spaces' for those protesting who don't want to hear counterpoints.

Luckily the sciences don't seem to be too infected by it all. But the humanities across the road are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>52600915
If you're going for CS, don't come here because most of the professors suck dick, unless you're doing machine learning/AI
>>
>>52601069
at my uni it's about 15% SJW and 60% anti-SJW

fucking north campus
>>
>>52601069
>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
>>
>>52601143
i was planning to go to UCI for chem but ended up at UCLA instead

so far it sucks dick but it was only the first quarter
>>
>tfw just applied for Fine Art

How fucked am I?
>>
>>52601352
fucked/10
>>
>>52600428
kinda same OP. except I don't hate my major, I am just in doubt if I really want to pursue the future it offers me (bureucracy). I am completely undecided whether I should switch to linguistics and live a comfy life or become a bureucrat and pursue a politic life.
Why do you hate everyone anyway? Are you just exaggerating or are all the people there pricks?
>>
>>52601817
I'm mostly shitposting but 90% of the people, even science majors, are dude bro weed bernie lifting obsessed liberalism/libertarianism normies that inhabit california. My only friend is a French international student
>>
>>52601908
i don't have any friends at all, in campus that is.
that is how uni is like, isn't it? maybe you should consider it a chance
>>
>>52601908
are you still taking lower div courses? because those faggots tend to get weeded out when you finally start taking upper div shit
>>
>>52601991
I guess I should, thanks for the reassurance

>>52602066
Yep
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.