[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: picture.jpg (93 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
93 KB, 500x750
There is literally nothing wrong with being Muslim
>>
>>52599906
There is literally thousands of things wrong with being a Muslim.
>>
>>52599906
Except the being a terrorist part
>>
File: cosmos.jpg (49 KB, 877x495) Image search: [Google]
cosmos.jpg
49 KB, 877x495
>>52599906
it's a heresy
>>
File: liberated_woman.jpg (172 KB, 1140x701) Image search: [Google]
liberated_woman.jpg
172 KB, 1140x701
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Muslim feminist.
>>
>That picture
Muslims hate dogs, caring for non hunting dogs is hala because Islam considers dogs vermin.
>>
>>52600003
This picture with underage girls is correct :DD
>>
Well you can't have a dog in your house if you're a Muslim, so there definitely is something wrong with being a Muslim.
>>
>>52599906
>Giving a dog milk

Granted, dogs can drink milk, but it's cats that drink milk.
This image just proves Muslims know nothing about animals and taking care of them.
>>
>>52600129
Hating dogs is inhuman.

>>52600142
You're wrong on both accounts, you should not gives cows milk to any animal, only humans and calves can drink cows milk. Milk slowly kills cats and dogs, gives them bad diarrhea.
>>
If the Nazis had tried to exterminate Muslims instead of Jews would they have been as successful? Pretending that Muslims were as common in Nazi occupied territory as Jews were.

I feel like they'd start blowing shit up the moment they were moved into ghettos.
>>
>>52600210
Muslims would riot and fight back. They would never willingly go into gas chambers knowing they're about to die.
>>
>>52600383
>willingly go into gas chambers knowing they're about to die.
they were told they were showers for removing lice.
>>
>>52600383
>>52600447
By that point, they were so exhausted, so emotionally and physically starved, so tortured, that they just didn't give a shit any longer.
>>
>>52600142
My dog fucking loves milk.

But you're correct in that Muslims are retarded barbarians.
>>
>>52600447
Oh please, maybe it was like that in the first couple of months but then they noticed people hadn't come back from the showers. There were definitely rumours floating around yet they still kept going there without putting up a fight
>>
>>52600142
dip some bread in milk and give it to your dog he will actually like it its also healthy for him we do it for our dogs
>>
>>52600142
>>52600523
I always give my dog a bowl of milk after dry biscuits for dinner. She laps that shit down without ever raising her head from the bowl.
>>
>>52600584
Have you ever given a dog high-quality olive?
>>
>>52599906
It is literally everything wrong with believing god
>>
>>52600720
No. we just give him leftovers in general
>>
I'm an agnostic and dgaf about religion, but today I found the topic of halal vs haram super interesting and I looked into it.

>mfw even muslims have their version of SJW defending being fatasses on MUH GENETIKS and MUH ILLNESS
http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/is-it-haram-to-be-fat.89039/

Being fat is haram, muzzcucks. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.