[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Modern Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: b-butitsnotalot.jpg (53 KB, 599x525) Image search: [Google]
b-butitsnotalot.jpg
53 KB, 599x525
>there are now less than 2 million Jews in Europe
>instead there are now 20 million Muslims in Europe (excluding balkans)
>20
>MILLION
>MUSLIMS
"L-LET THEM IN WE HAVE TO HELP THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SHIT PEOPLE AND BREED LIKE RATS"
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hundreds of years of war, progress, and then world domination, and Europe is too weak to stop smelly, unarmed brown people at their borders.

Modern """Europe""" everybody
>>
i will cut your throat off
i will cut jews throat off
you are going no where kafir i'm you doom. i'm your azrael
>>
>>52598988
implying muslims are worse than jews.
>>
File: Muslims in europe.png (121 KB, 1744x1024) Image search: [Google]
Muslims in europe.png
121 KB, 1744x1024
>>52598988
You have old data...
That is how europe look in 2015
>>
well, at least the muslims in bulgaria follow whatever is the turkish flavour of islam so they dont cause any trouble.
the ones in most of central europe are the arabic extremist ragheads tho
>>
File: JewsMuslimsEU.jpg (635 KB, 1232x1430) Image search: [Google]
JewsMuslimsEU.jpg
635 KB, 1232x1430
I saved this amazing image from /pol/

I saw it get like 20 replies each time it was posted
>>
>>52599277
>be jewish
>frequent /pol/
nice Stockholm syndrome, Schlomo
>>
>>52599116
Jews, while being serpents of Satan, have given Europe an amazing amount of scientific and technological advances

What did Muslims do? Try to conquer Europe for hundreds of years, and now France has millions of them, kek.
>>
>>52599065
why are turks such shit shitposters
>>
>>52598988
Those estimates were wrong.
>>
>>52598988
>nodatatugal
>>
>haramtugal
>>
>>52599752
So the populations are higher- even worse.
>>
>>52599750
cockroaches try to be relevant by shitposting like Aussies except they're no good at it.
>>
>>52599864
There's data,we have less than 1% you fucking muslims
>>
>>52599911
Turks are worst posters they should be banned
>>
File: 1448481493900.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1448481493900.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
Why are we always called a caliphate on /int/ when lots of other European countries have proportionally more muslims?
>>
>>52600059
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>52600151

Because you guys let pakis rape your children, allow sharia law and shit like that tbH
>>
>>52600059
t. alberto barbosa

>>52600151
Because you tolerate and appease your Muslims the most

Denmark and Switzerland for example treat their Muslims like shit, which is how it should be done. Brits are multiracial pussies that think offending people is never justified.
>>
>>52599205
>Tfw less cucked than Swedem France and Germany; and were pretty cucked
>>
File: foreigner unemployment EU.png (100 KB, 524x843) Image search: [Google]
foreigner unemployment EU.png
100 KB, 524x843
>>52600285
Treating certain groups like shit is how you create a bitter underclass and it results in serious long-term problems, especially if the underclass grows large. UK foreigner unemployment is almost equal to native unemployment, which means the foreigners who come here and work are treated fairly (on merit rather than background). That is one reason why the UK attracts so many bright and hard-working people from other countries, because they know they'll be treated fairly regardless of their religion, race, or whatever.

Note that the countries at the top of pic related which have large immigrant populations (so, not Portugal etc) are experiencing the most trouble.
>>
>>52600610
fucking yugos
>>
>>52600610
So you're trying to justify letting foreigners off with certain crimes?

>Treating certain groups like shit is how you create a bitter underclass and it results in serious long-term problems
You're implying that this is somehow wrong.

What if it is the case that the culture of that group is, generally, shit? In such a case it would be justified to treat them like shit rather than let their culture become accepted into society.

Your only argument is
>m-muh economy
and in this case it only benefits businesses/corporations, at the deficit of allowing shit cultures to exist and flow into your country.

This is why British are made fun of and are seen as pathetic. What's worse is that you have a rationalization for this stupid aspect of your ruined culture.
>>
>>52598988
>implying your country is not overflowing with minorities
>implying you're not a minority
>>
>>52599277
Jews obviously are more dangerous. Single Jew worth 1000 araps.
>>
>>52600781
>So you're trying to justify letting foreigners off with certain crimes?
No I'm not. Where the fuck did you get that from? I'm justifying not treating people like shit because they're different. If people commit crimes they should be punished.

>Your only argument is
>m-muh economy
Nope, my argument is also about long-term social inclusion and integration.
>>
>>52600839
The difference is my country has only 200 years of history, while each European nation has over a thousand years of history, all being disregarded for the sake of horrible migrants.
>>
20 million is barely nothing you stormautists. Even 200 million would be a minority.
>>
>>52600860
>Nope, my argument is also about long-term social inclusion and integration.
Again, you imply this is wrong on part of Europeans.

How is it wrong to treat people based on their beliefs?
>>
>>52600961
It's enough of a minority to cause severe problems among countries in the Europe and relationships between said countries
>>
>>52600970
What the hell are you on about? Where am I implying that social inclusion and integration are wrong?
>>
>>52599277
Muslims invading Europe are only a symptom of the disease while Jews behind it are the disease.
>>
>>52601032
>Where am I implying that social inclusion and integration are wrong?
No, you're implying treating people like shit because it results in the aforementioned is wrong.

So I ask, how is it wrong to treat people based on their beliefs?
>>
>>52600911
Literally a non-argument. You live in that country right? Why do you care more about the state of Europe than the state of your own country?
>>
>>52601067
>So I ask, how is it wrong to treat people based on their beliefs?
Since religion is a personal matter I think the best course of action is NOT to treat people in any particular way because of their beliefs: freedom of religion. Only if people act on their beliefs such that it causes harm to others, or incites hate, should action be taken against them.
>>
>>52601099
I don't I'm just laughing at how pathetic Europeans have become despite all the power

Europeans I see only give petty excuses to this issue like "well [insert neighbor] has it worse" or "whatever it's not that big of a deal"
>>
>>52598988
>"""""""""progress""""""""""""
>>
>>52601306
I think that makes you more pathetic than any European.
And you're literally the last country to talk shit about immigrants, considering your ethnic makeup and the fact that you guys are the most liberal SJW shithole in the world. Even worse now with Weedman in power.
>>
You make fun of Portugal but, take a look at Portugal which this time ranked as the best Western European country.
>>
>>52601306
And we are laughing @ US and Canada desu
>>
>>52598988
>The Crusade belt of Europe
>>
>>52601257
>Only if people act on their beliefs such that it causes harm to others, or incites hate, should action be taken against them.
That's reasonable, but what if it were the case where the beliefs that encourage some people to execute those actions you stated are, instead, "dormant" in some other people where they do not execute those actions. In these people, the beliefs that justify such actions still exist, but they do not act on them. Are you saying that you, as a society, should tolerate cultures/subcultures of these beliefs, so long as the majority do not act on these beliefs despite harboring ill sentiment and terrible views towards you and your very own culture that produced the great society that you live in?

Regardless of your answer, I assume you would be against allowing more of these kinds of people in, yes?
>>
>>52599205
Based Poland and Czech Republic.
>>
>>52598988
>2.9%
There is no way that shit fucking doubled, it was a little over 1% last time it was recorded.
>>
>>52601451
>>52601464
like I said
>>The difference is my country has only 200 years of history
And even then we were multicultural since the beginning.

Europeans have no excuse on the other hand
>>
>>52601575
You're the one making excuses here, Achmed bin Linglong

>w-we're only 200 y-years old
>it d-doesn't matter if w-we get overrun by sandniggers
>w-we were m-multicultural since the beginning
>>
>>52601575
Isn't Canada only like 70% white? Sounds terrible. Finland has been independant for 100 years and is 99.4% white. And those .06% alone cause significant amount of problems.
>>
>>52601705
Alright it does matter a little bit, but it doesn't matter anywhere near than it matters more for Europe since you have much more history.

And yet, we have far less Muslims than fucking Netherlands. Lmao, how could you fuck up so bad?
>>
>>52601530
I don't buy the argument that the majority of muslims living here harbour "ill sentiment" and "terrible views" towards the UK. From both my own experiences and the maths, it's simply not true. If the majority of 2.9 million people in this country hated us then terrorist attacks would be so much more frequent. Just think about the numbers. It would be impossible for the security services to do anything at all.
>>
>>52601732
>Finland has been independant for 100 years and is 99.4% white.
Finland imo is pretty good compared to other countries like faggot Sweden. Binland is fine. Is your government still forcing the country to accept "refugees"?
>>
>>52599277
what a terrible image lmao there are better ones
>>
>>52600961
>even 200 million would be a minority

oh fuck off muslim, wishful thinking
>>
>>52601732

We have 1% Arabs and 1% blacks now.
>>
telling you lads, Mexico and South America will be the safe haven for whites once Muslims completely take over the anglo nations and Europe.

Africa will still be Africa
>>
File: 1450658475031.png (2 MB, 10000x9441) Image search: [Google]
1450658475031.png
2 MB, 10000x9441
>>52598988

One million mostly men, let's be generous and say when they send for their families they only request one family member which is their wife. So now two million. Now they're going to do what third worlders do and reproduce so in Syria the birth rate is 3 children per woman, now I personally think they will have more Children when they're being paid to have them in the nice big welfare states of Europe and half of the illegals are not Syrian and are from even higher fertility countries like Nigeria, Somalia etc. but let's just assume they just keep the Syria birth rate of 3 children per woman. So we have 5 million people. A year. The population of Scotland will enter every single year at an extremely conservative estimate. Contrast this with the native European fertility rates and it is a fairly fast replacement of the native population over the next couple generations.
"Refugees welcome"
>>
>>52601911
In just 1 year? According to demographics from 2014 we had 0.6% of non-europeans here.
>>
>>52601911
How can blacks survive that up in the North with the cold but before all the lack of sun?
>>
>>52601963
That's a shitty copy pasta, especially considering the UK has the same exact problem.

A quarter of births (25.9%) in 2012 were to mothers born outside the UK which was a slight increase from 2011 (25.5%).
>>
>>52601784
I don't believe that is the case for the UK, though it is for some other countries that treat their Muslims like shit. I was only asking.

And it doesn't necessarily have to be ILL SENTIMENT, it can be something as light as believing a people are "lesser" because they, being non-Muslim, are very sinful. If that is the case, the majority of Muslims DO indeed think that way and that is not a good thing.

I will tell your now that just because they smile and joke with you does not mean they think your culture is inferior- and this is essentially why they should not be accepted. Reminder that "love" is encouraged by some verses in the Qur'an towards non-Muslims. "Love".

Looking at the countries that treat Muslims like shit, many of those people in those Muslim groups of these countries turn out to be not shit, or not Muslim. So why is it that there are so many shit Muslims in those aggressive countries when they can simply be like one of those good "Muslims"? Clearly, the underlying beliefs of some of those people are shit enough that if you question their beliefs, they will then begin to retaliate.
>>
>>52601753
Why the fuck would the state of Europe matter more than your own country? Are you that much of a cuck? Or just obsessed?

Funny how this "muslim shithole" has a higher HDI, higher GDP per capita and lower homicide rate than you. Care to explain?
>>
>>52601996

No they didn't. We had 30k Africans alone that year which didn't include the ones born here. Make sure you are reading official statistics and not nonsense.
>>
>>52602119
Oops it was in 2006
http://www.indexmundi.com/finland/demographics_profile.html
>>
>>52602103
>Why the fuck would the state of Europe matter more than your own country? Are you that much of a cuck? Or just obsessed?
How many times do I have to repeat it?
Because you have more history and heritage.

>Funny how this "muslim shithole" has a higher HDI, higher GDP per capita and lower homicide rate than you.
Pull out the stats for the areas with Muslim ghettos.

Right right, there is no problems with Muslims, Mahmood Van Jaboodi
>>
>>52599205
I will trust this completely unsourced MS Paint map posted on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>52602081
And those births are majority Polish
>>
File: 1425153443730.jpg (96 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1425153443730.jpg
96 KB, 500x411
>>52600961
Southerners and especially arabs are alphas. It only takes 2 of them to speak loudly and behave like bydlo in a subway carriage and all of the 50 local betas will look at the floor not daring to put them in their place.
When you guys go to some 3rd world country (and only the bravest of you ever do) you check 10 times online what are the local customs and imagine how dressing a certain way or going to the wrong place can put you in trouble. But they just come from their village to your majestic old cities with their impressive palaces and statues and behave like it's theirs now. They fight with police, sell drugs, hit on and even rape your women.
Granted, they do it out of personal stupidity and recklessness, but in your case they hit the jeckpot. A degenerate society that got tierd of conflict and demonises violence, even when justified.
So yes, 200 million is a lot. The fact is that since they came, it's THEY who behave like YOU are a guest in their country. It is you who now feel uneasy in the countries of you ancestors.
And a last word, due to my flag, some will blame an elaborate jewish conspiracy for this. Perhaps as bait, but with some degree of actually believing this. Just as a classical beta blaims evereyone but himself for getting bullied so is the beta european blames the ''international jew'' for being unable to stand his ground. He wants somebody else, a soldier, a policeman, a politician to do it for him while he continues to masturbate to hentai and shemales in his parents home.
>>
>>52602356
Bullshit someone else, Poles have an even worse fertility rate than native UK populations and they're maybe 1-2% of the population.
>>
File: 1430019640072.jpg (1007 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1430019640072.jpg
1007 KB, 1484x2158
>>52602081

>>52602119
Once you let enough in, you're on the way like Western Europe
>>
>>52602119
We had 15k niggers prior to that. There are no current population numbera, only onea that are a few years old. Would be interesting to see how many actually stayed since quite a bit of them were disappointed how shit Finland was and were leaving.
>>
>>52602839
So as it stands do you guys know how many confirmed niggers there are?

Also is it really sub-saharans or just arabs?
>>
>>52602970

We have about 40-50k.

>Helsinki over 5% black

yikes
>>
>>52603024
Source?
>>52602970
No, only 15k whichs is from 2013.
>>
>>52603111

Tilastokeskus.
>>
>>52603374
Doesn't support what you said or I'm reading a wrong chart.
>>
>>52603544

http://pxnet2.stat.fi/PXWeb/pxweb/fi/StatFin/StatFin__vrm__vaerak/?tablelist=true
>>
>>52603024
>>Helsinki over 5% black
What the fuck are you guys doing?
Is this going to stop?
>>
all His people, bit by bit, return to land which God sware to give unto the children of Israel
>>
>>52598988
not a single drop of moor blood
>>
>>52603757
Too jard to navigate with phone. Ill check once im home.
>>
File: glels.png (3 MB, 2340x2212) Image search: [Google]
glels.png
3 MB, 2340x2212
>>52603869
more like all of it therefore not accounted
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.