[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITISH TERRORIST CAUGHT TRYING TO ENTER THE USA! SAVE US DONALD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
A British man says his family was barred because of their religion from boarding a plane bound for Los Angeles, where they planned to visit Disneyland with their children. British media claims that the incident speaks to the apparent institutional prejudices and Islamophobia of Americans.

But now it has emerged that at least one member of the Mahmood family expressed support for extremist groups via social media. The family's home address has been linked to Hamza Mahmood's Facebook page, which pledges allegiance to ISIL.
>>
>>52598947
Brits are such cucks... They're the next Sweden
>>
>>52598947
I was laughing my ass off when I read that yesterday.

>mudslimes scream racism for 24 hrs straight
>oh wait..yup, he's a terrorist.

Seriously muds fuck off, you aren't welcome here.
>>
I'm convinced that not every Muslim is a terrorist. However, every Muslim who practices his religion is a ticking bomb that should be watched
>>
>>52598947
Source?
I thought this whole thing was suspicious when I first saw it, now I can go rub it in the face of my friends and family.

>>52599060
You're not one to talk, my African friend.
>>
>>52600628
CNN reportrd it yesterday, go there and snag any article mentioning the incident and you'll see it.

Of course the BBC articles conveniently omit this..
>>
Ahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html
>>
>>52601011
Fuck yes, time for gloating.
>>
>>52601145
honest question, what do European liberals hate more, Islamic terrorists, or the USA?
>>
>>52601296
Obviously Islamic terrorists.

You guys really need to reign in that persecution complex you guys have, did you get it from all the Jews you have or something?
>>
>>52598947
We will build the sea wall, and make Syria pay for it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.