[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do slants pretend to celebrate Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: santa.png (301 KB, 556x383) Image search: [Google]
santa.png
301 KB, 556x383
Why do slants pretend to celebrate Christmas?
>>
>>52597973
They can't get enough of that white cock up their arses.
>>
Because they know its a world holiday and one day the planet will be ruled by one government
>>
You know how in America people complain that Christmas is too materialistic?

Well it's only materialism in Asia. Christmas has no religious or moral meaning, it's just a reason to dress in red and white and to buy tons of gifts. It's actually pretty fucking disgusting now that I think about it and I don't regret nuking Japan.
>>
File: 1400514025624.jpg (10 KB, 152x225) Image search: [Google]
1400514025624.jpg
10 KB, 152x225
>>52598098
>>
kurismisu is fun
>>
>>52598157
It's just as disgusting everywhere else senpai.

Why do you need a holiday to remind you to be a decent human bean?
>>
>>52598202
But at least in America we feign that it has religious reasons. We pretend that it's about being with family and that the gifts don't matter. Even if we don't act that way, we still try our best to keep the spirit of it all.

Have you ever seen an anime? In the anime, when Christmas comes, what's the moral of the story? It's:

>desu desu
>gibmegibme
>gibmedats gifts
>hentaaaaaaaiiiiii

At least in our media, we try to show that Christmas is, at the end of the day, about family, community, and giving. These gooks have totally appropriated it and don't feel the least shameful about it.
>>
>>52598098
Why do they celebrate kaffir holydays then?
>>
>>52598323
>At least in our media, we try to show that Christmas is, at the end of the day, about family, community, and giving.
No, we don't we show cartoons made before half our of countries population even existed and then talk about sales and making sure people spend money on gifts before the holiday.
>>
>>52598323
Well, you turned it into a 'gibmedats' holiday with your consumeristic culture.
>>
File: Burgdorf.png (509 KB, 662x649) Image search: [Google]
Burgdorf.png
509 KB, 662x649
>>52598202

>and I don't regret nuking Japan

Well, well, well, Mr. Truman.. you've finally returned.
>>
>>52601128
This meant for this
>>52598157
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.