[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to travel to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Home.jpg (44 KB, 674x446) Image search: [Google]
Home.jpg
44 KB, 674x446
I've just retired at age of 42. My wife died in 2012 and our daughter is 17.
I have loads of money. I live in UK (obviously). I'm Scottish and live in England.

I've been all over the world (9 years in the RAF on helicopters), but never visited South America.
Is Brazil a good place for a visit? I also want to go to Chile and Argentina with my daughter.

I don't want a tourist holiday. I've got about two months free to go and do what I want.
Any suggestions?
>>
You should go on an African tour with your daughter. There's lots of fun activities there like camping in the Congo and visiting the little quiet streets of Lagos.
>>
be my rich daddy pls
>>
>>52593702
Bolivia.

I like this song and the video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8
It was filmed in Bolivia. Watching this video, I got to want to visit this country.
>>
be my sugar daddy
>>
>>52593702
Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Panama, Suriname, Guyana
>>
Why'd your wife die?
>>
>>52593702
Yeah go to Brazil, fuck cheap whores while your daughter gets raped by favela thugs! Happy holidays m8
>>
You can see the ruins and llamas in Peru, there are meant to be some breathtaking views there

You could visit the Patagonia and see the glaciers
>>
>>52593702
>Is Brazil a good place for a visit?
No
>>
File: prrrrrrt.jpg (52 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
prrrrrrt.jpg
52 KB, 640x452
>>52593702
>Is Brazil a good place for a visit?
Definitely not. Unless you want to be robbed or something like that, then this is your place.
>>
>>52593702
Go Japan
>>
>>52594387
how cute are?
>>
Uruguay is worth a visit. Montevideo is one of the finest capital cities outside of Europe, but there's not a great deal for children to do.

Aside from that, most of South America isn't great. The Brazilians will exaggerate (they have already), but by and large the whole continent isn't particularly good. Chile is excellent, however, and probably the best large country on the continent. Argentina was alright but I don't like the people, they're arrogant beyond belief.

Personally, I would go somewhere else. South America is by no means the worst place in the world but it's not somewhere that you would fondly remember going 20 years down the line.
>>
>>52593702
Fuck off faggot If you'd ever come here I'm going to stab you in the stomach and rape your daughter
>>
>>52593702
Go to Africa and take advantage of the non existant economy
>>
once you are in South America, most tourists will tell you not to miss Colombia. not even being nationalist.
>>
>>52597802
And take his mochila
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.