[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when Christmas in a Polish family >everyone quarelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: christmas.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
That feel when Christmas in a Polish family

>everyone quarelling
>blaming others for not preparing food/cleaning "why u iz so lazy and not doing anything"
>extremely stressful atmosphere in the air
>father is already drunk
>guests calling they will be late
>barszcz spit onto the ground
>a lot of "kurwa" and "ja pierdole"

please end my suffering
every year the same shit
this is christmas in a slightly primitive polish family
>>
Polish thread about Polamd.
>>
File: 1432844326400.jpg (239 KB, 771x1346) Image search: [Google]
1432844326400.jpg
239 KB, 771x1346
>>
It's time to realise that you will start the same disfunctional family in the future.
>>
File: 1366062043296.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1366062043296.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>52590741
Why this is so true.
Also no snow
>>
File: 401307826.png (159 KB, 538x360) Image search: [Google]
401307826.png
159 KB, 538x360
>>52590741
Get your shit together m8

But Christmas is stressful and fucking expensive most of the time

your dad is a douche though

But hey. Merry Christmas
>>
2 days of angry, drunk shouting, lots of vomit and the person who host always has to put away every valuable and breakable

Fun times
>>
>>52591729
>>52591471
>>52591469
>>52590741
That sounds so dreadful...
How come slav countries have such shitty family relationships?
>>
>>52590741
Christmas in my region

>everyone swearing, not even quarreling
>blaming others for being lazy while saying "I did this, I do that, what about ME?!"
>homicidal atmosphere in the air
>father is no where to be seen in ages, he ran away with a younger woman
>no guests, haven't seen our cousins in decades
>nothing is ready yet except some regional desert you can make in 20 minutes
>a lot of "pička ti materina" and "Jeba ti mali Isus majku nesposobnu, božičnu, da ti jeba"
>>
>>52592013
There's normal ppl who have been raised in normal families, and there's the others who sit on 4ch at Christmas Eve.
>>
>>52590741
lol
>>
>>52590741
Don't forget the know-it-all uncle who absolutely must bring up politics
>>
>>52590741
It's like that in a lot of families, not only poles.

Except that in France, it's not the father who's drunk, but grandpapi or a great-uncle. Generally he will also mumble some racist rants because the young cousin is dating a negro that she's bringing for Christmas.
>>
>>52592436
>discussing politics

Why does every family does that ? :-(
>>
>>52592520
Quite the same here but without negroes.
>>
Well I am here alone and my mum is alone back in Poland.
Eat your fucking pierogi and barszcz and stop complaining ;_;
>>
>>52592697
There is always one Pole from Ireland who is posting here for like a year, are you him?
>>
>>52592774
There are at least 3 of us, I am here longer than 1 year.
>>
>>52592812
Oh okay, I've always thought the Irish and Polish were a good match of peoples. Both are stuborn peoples who never gave up their nation, are notorious drinkers and are well... in a not optimal financial state aka somewhat poor. Do you go along well with the Irish?
>>
>>52592881
> Do you go along well with the Irish?
Yeah, they are good people and I can into banter.
Enjoy x-mas folks.
>>
>>52592544
It is one of the few subject EVERYONE can talk about.
>>
>>52590741
>Christmas with southern trash family
>Uncle that likes fart jokes and bear too much and people laugh at it to avoid awkwardness or genuinely think it's funny
>Relatives that eat food straight out of the dish
>"Now anon which ya gotta untastand heah iz that blacks aint trustful" bonus points for saying that around a black person
>"Ma, I gotta take muh die-uh-bee-tees medisin WHERE IZ IT!?"
>"Anon here's all the ways you can improve yourself, cuz I knuh you're from that entitled gen-ee-rayshin, first you need to trim yur hair...."
>"We didn't know whatcha get ya so you can just share your family gift :)"
>"ANON YOU'RE WAY TO SKINNY PUT ON SOME WEIGHT LIKE THE BIG BOYS HERE" from obese turbo lards

never again
>>
>>52591469
i really wish
>>
>>52592264
don't forget New Year
I can't wait New Year's thread are as twice depressing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.