[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when non-whites celebrate Christmas stop appropriating my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>when non-whites celebrate Christmas
stop appropriating my culture Christmas is a European tradition
>>
>>52590020

I see nobody replied to your clever post. Consider this bump a Christmas present.
>>
>>52590020
>christianity originated in the middle east
>european tradition
yadda yadda christmas was a pagan holiday
now you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>52590020
maybe if you didn't colonize people they wouldn't "adhere" to your culture
>>
File: spanish_alien.png (69 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
spanish_alien.png
69 KB, 865x966
>>52590407
>Christmas derived from Christianity
>>
>>52590581
read the non-greentext part of my posdt
the only people who care about it are autistic atheistics on the internet
also,if non white people celebrate christmas today it was because they were forcefully converted a few centuries ago
>>
>>52590442
Winning geographical conflicts is part of our culture too.
But fortunately you are not appropiating that.
>>
File: 1412315909416.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1412315909416.png
51 KB, 240x232
>when non-christians celebrate Christmas
t. atheist agnostic
>>
>>52591034
yeah, it's not like the netherlands lost almost all of its colonies to other european powers and you totally didn't get buttfucked during ww2
>>
>>52590407
Christianity is a european religion, born and developed in the hellenized middle-eastern world.
>>
>>52591151
christmas was celebrated before christianity in nearby areas though. Its essentially pagan tradition.
>>
>>52591334
Yeah a EUROPEAN pagan tradition.
>>
>>52590020
We don't, but our normies do.

>tfw Christmas in Japan is a day for going out on a date.
>>
File: boniface felling Doner's Oak.jpg (83 KB, 700x332) Image search: [Google]
boniface felling Doner's Oak.jpg
83 KB, 700x332
>>52591334
>>52591413
>pagan
>celebrating the defeat of Germanic paganism in Flanders
>>
>be white european 5'' dicklet
>travel around the world
>notice the average everywhere else is 7''
>'damn gotta do something before these take over'
>dicklets enslave normal dicked people all around the world and forcefully convert them to christianity, making them adopt 5 inches european culture.
>centuries later the dicklets get BTFO for every continent they invaded
>get mad because normal dicked people (7-inch) still share some cultural aspects with them

The only way europeans could survive in the future is adopting cuckoldry, stop fighting back.
>>
>>52591255
>hellenized

More like Romanised at the time of Christ, and extremely contentious in Judea, which was never really integrated, and Christ grew up in Egypt, which was only sort of Hellenic due to the Ptolemeic dynasty, and only just Agustian, and many of the early churches were in Asia outside Greek or Roman control, It's not until later that Paul, a Roman, becomes influential.

It's a Semetic desert religion, and like Islam, is an offshoot of Judaism.

Modern Protestantism is European/American but still shares semetic roots obviously.

>inb4 Rome was Nouveau-Greece
>>
>>52591740
>tfwevery Chilean woman dreams of a British man
>>
>>52592029
nigga, the whole story of Jesus was made up by a bunch of Greek intellectuals, it didn't actually happen, it's a European religion
>>
>>52592029
open a book please
>>
>>52592104
I will consider your memery an early Christmas present

>>52592172
What in my post was wrong? What book would argue it?
>>
>>52590020
>European

you mean jewish cunt
>>
>>52590020
>Protestantcuck telling others who can celebrate a holy festivity
>>
>>52592376
excuse me Christmas traditions originated in the Germanic pagan tribes so an Anglo-Saxon hunk such as myself as more of a right to celebrate than some Moor cuck
>>
>>52591255
>hellenized middle-eastern world
More like in non-hellenized Galilee you dumbshit.
>>
>>52590442
JUNGLE MONKEY
U
N
G
L
E

M
O
N
K
E
Y
>>
>>52592104
how long does it take to make a fedora out of tinfoil?
I ask because I suspect you're an expert on the topic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.