[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: 4channers from around the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: zyzz2.jpg (72 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
72 KB, 482x720
Australia.
>>
File: cc.jpg (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
165 KB, 800x600
America
>>
>>52584644
Didn't this guy die of a heart attack because he didn't understand the difference between good and bad cholesterol or how they need to be in a balanced ration and basically lived on bacon grease?
>>
ebin thread I like it
>>
File: tumblr_lygiwaNfNh1qb4gfho1_400.jpg (23 KB, 379x565) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lygiwaNfNh1qb4gfho1_400.jpg
23 KB, 379x565
>>52584876
He had an undiagnosed heart condition, lived the life too fast with partying, women, and drugs. So, yeah, he had a heart attack.
>>
>>52584876
he died in a finnish sauna suomi
>>
>>52584876
The guy died because he used so fucking much juice but in /fit/ people still worship this retard.
>>
>>52584950
People worship him in bb as well. The entire fitness community around the world's is aware of him. Stay mad, cockroach.
>>
>>52585049
Hahaha being aware of and being a gay fanboy isn't the same shit you retarded hambeast
>>
>>52584950
>>52585180
you know that he is not famous because he was strong right?
>>
>>52585180
Not even memeing, you'd be surprised how many of the folks in the community are aware of him and both have positive and negative things to say about him.

Again, stay mad.
>>
>>52585215
I used to always see him IRL just chilling at raves in Sydney. Kind of weird to see people from all over the world still talking about him.
>>
>>52585199
Yeah. What difference does that make though? He's still a retard who threw away his life for just a little bit fame and girls
>>
>>52585215
You are defending a guy who wouldn't even want to talk to you when he was alive. He has nothing to do with you but you still keep protecting his ideals. You basically worship him. Isn't that miserable?
>>
>>52585307
in my experience he was always a pretty nice guy. He'd take photos with pretty much anyone who asked and would say hi to people.
>>
>>52585307
I'm defending a guy I talked to back when he was alive. You're talking shit about a dead guy you didn't know. That, imo, is a whole lot more miserable.
>>
He was a metrosexual junkie that died in a bangkok brothel and the fact that he became a role model so many teenagers world wide is really appalling. He did have charm and personality though if that even counts for anything. His brother is an absolute scumbag.
>>
File: 1433144902641.jpg (20 KB, 631x347) Image search: [Google]
1433144902641.jpg
20 KB, 631x347
>>52585372
Sure dude every fan of him talked to him when he was alive. That's why every fan of him worships him and his life choices.
>>
>>52585399
>His brother is an absolute scumbag.

I can agree with this. He - to this day - still lacks the personality that his younger brother had; and the guy will forever live in his brother's shadow. Also, he introduced Zyzz to roids to begin with.
>>
>>52585459
chestbrah fucked a tranny hooker and didn't pay, wew
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.