[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post garbage politicians from your country and explain why they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151224_015840.jpg (62 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_015840.jpg
62 KB, 599x337
Post garbage politicians from your country and explain why they are trash

Jeb wants mexico to cuck are country like it did his family

Hes also selling 75$ plastic guacamole bowls on his website like a damn jew.
>>
sweaters cups and shirts

no guacamole cause i would have bought some
>>
File: guaca-bowle-lol-wth.0.0.jpg (63 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
guaca-bowle-lol-wth.0.0.jpg
63 KB, 1600x900
>>52583685
>>
>>52583656
>are country
>are

Anyways
>Rubio
>dude more surveillance lol

>Hillary "I am literally incapable of telling the truth" Clinton
>>
>>52583727
oh i read that wrong, ops
>>
>>52583739

Just noticed that, must be drunker than i thought
>>
Fuck u all
>>
>>52583820

Dont you have a wall to build?
>>
>>52583955
t.Juan Perez
>>
Jeb bush is a great guy. Donald Trump is a racist joke that has been too far.
>>
>>52585342
he is good but he can't get support anywhere

it is sad to see him go on like this
>>
>>52585350
he said that Hilary was schlonged by Obama hahahahahahahahaha

Donald can fit in a comedy central show, but not in the office.
>>
>>52585387
he carries the sins of his brother but his family don't like him

he has experience since he was a governor
>>
this guy is a joke, i'd rather vote for Trump than this guy, o mean what's the deal with american politicians pandering mexicans? first this guy and his guacamle shit and then Hillary saying she could be my grandma, the fuck is with those people?
>>
>>52585516
because you breed like rabbits and are huge number of votes
>>
>>52583656
Bronisław komorowski - our last president, he was just puppet of PO party, he just smilng and shaking hands...

He discredited poland wherever he went.
When he was in Japan after Tsunami in condolency book he made 4 spelling errors in one sentence. He don't write correct even in polish...
In USA He was talking about how good he in hunting, and ask Obama "if your wife is faithful?"
In another visit in Japan in this year he was jumping on presidential chair, because he want to be higher on group photo...

Also when he lost elections two months ago, he stolen all stuff from presidential palace and villas in whole poland... Literraly everything paintings, furnances, statues, furnitures even a Fucking sink... wtf, he just left bare walls.
Also he took whole cash from presidential fund and gave milions of PLN severance pay for his co-workers...
>>
>>52585835

Why did no one arrest him if he stole that shit?
>>
>>52585944

He have case in court, but in last week I heard that whole his family fly out to Canada...

He is inviolable because he is our last president and all last presidents have government protection and high payment.

We never had such a case. So lawyers working how to remove his privilege.
>>
One cuck to rule them all.
>>
File: 758847-chris-lilley.jpg (26 KB, 512x350) Image search: [Google]
758847-chris-lilley.jpg
26 KB, 512x350
>>52586125
What the fuck, you have an Aussie comedian as a politician?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.