[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we didn't let the Japs exterminate Chinese cockroaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: just china.jpg (62 KB, 1076x606) Image search: [Google]
just china.jpg
62 KB, 1076x606
>tfw we didn't let the Japs exterminate Chinese cockroaches before the war was over
>MacArthur never dropped a nuke on China

We really fucked up bad, didn't we senpai?
>>
Fuck you, not your army
>>
>>52581512
What's the problem between you?
>>
>>52581512
>Chinese cockroaches

Uyghurs?
>>
Literally Fuck off Singapore lmao

>nanyang girls
>nanyang tech uni
>not chiang kai shek's work

China fucking made you you fucking disgusting cultureless faggot

And in every school the top performing kids are also all from China btw :^)

You have 50 years of actual existence independent from literal 3rd world and you think you're hot shit

Fuck off and go back to sucking PAP cock :)
>>
>>52583260
OP is probably Indian.
>>
>>52583260
t. zhang
>>
I don;t know man, I'm talking to this Chinese girl and I told her I killed animals before, and she asked if I could teach her to kill them, then we can make love beside the dead bear.

Fuck...
>>
>>52583282
if he was indian he would be like
>we is great
>we are going to be superpoower in 2030
>>
lmao pleb
chinks tried to invade us in 18 century
we fucked them up
>>
>>52583315

this reminds me of that crazy video where the couple shoots a bear out of a tree then fucks on top of it
>>
>>52581512
I dunno about that, but we totally shoulda rolled through the slavs while they were busy looting and raping Berlin, and took it all the way to Moscow.
>>
>>52583375
hUH, I think she's serious m8, we were fighting earlier and I told her the west needs to bomb China, like it did japan to show who's boss.

She's still talking to me, any white girl would have never talked to me again 2bh
>>
>>52581512
>singapoor
>>
>>52583396
Actually the French and britcuck pussies should have hit Germany when it was invading pooland, it would have saved europe from soviet domination
>>
>>52581512
>Chinese cockroaches
Hong Kong?

Technically you too. You're like curry chink roaches.
>>
OP probabbly means CCP
>>
>>52581512
t. Mandeep sanjeer
>>
>>52583413
Are you a massive sperglord?
>>
honestly, I'm afraid of how many chinese people immigrate to and dwell in other countries on the world.

some of them in /int/ are probably chinese pretending foreigners with westen flags.
>>
>>52583260
>implying as if the oppositions are good
pap has kept singapore stable and prosperous for decades while the oppositions are just chimping out in jail
nice try tho senpai :=)
>>
>>52586966
This. They even have "China towns" in most countries goddamn.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.