[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of the spics I know really hate Muslims and Jews. Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: isabella coustume.jpg (272 KB, 958x1440) Image search: [Google]
isabella coustume.jpg
272 KB, 958x1440
All of the spics I know really hate Muslims and Jews. Why is this?

Did madre Spain teach their colonies something useful?
>>
One word: Catholics
>>
I don't know anyone who hate muslims or jews
>>
>>52581009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate
>>
File: 1419200279938.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1419200279938.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
RECONQUISTA
>>
>>52580989
You stupid ass maple syrup cracker cumskin!

The majority of latin americans don't like muslims but im not sure about jews.
Growing up a lot of christians that i met actually liked them just because jesus was a jew and was also born in israel (jerusalem or whatever).
>>
>>52581117

>The index compiled by travel firm CrescentRating and MasterCard suggests that Mexico is the least Muslim-friendly country in a list of 25 countries where Islam is not the predominant religion with Ireland finishing in second-last place.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/ireland-one-of-least-muslim-friendly-countries-report-1.2125955
>>
>>52580989
I don't doubt they do, but I met some Spaniards who went with the whole SJW excusemaking for Muslims.
>>
>>52581638

Shouldn't 700 years of Muslim rule remind them the Muslims are our enemies?
>>
>>52581743
The various caliphates and the atrocities commited by the armies of peace seem to have been forgotten by now.
>>
>>52581374
good, we don't want them here
>>
We only dislike muslims here, having suffered a pair of bombings in the 90s. Jews are ok, usually they are much less religious than the Jews in USA, and often they consider themselves Jewish only by tradition without sympathize with the State of Israel.
>>
>>52581191
I like jews because they are smart and actually produce good things unlike muslims; and also because muslim, leftist and the neonazi wigger scum hate them
>>
Spain made us racists.
>>
>>52584324

The Spaniards aren't completely useless after all
>>
>>52584324
and how about us?
>>
>>52580989
I don't know why... but old dresses are my fetish. I mean there's something that turns me on dresses, something I just don't get from pants + shirt combo, it is even hotter than being naked.
>>
>>52584530
it's the class
>>
>>52584556
>>52584530
No its the fact that her tits are squished and prominently displayed, while the rest of her body is covered rather modestly.
>>
>>52584602
Not a tits guy, more of an ass man.
>>
>>52584602
americans are so sex crazed
>>
>>52584613
>>52584626
Its like seeing a nice big Christmas present under a tree, but it has a small rip displaying allowing you to guess whats inside,it causes your mind to run wild with imagination and impatience.
>>
>>52584652
modest dress are most attractive tbf
>>
>>52584652
Well whatever it is, I just wish girls would use dresses/gowns/frocks whatever more often
>>
stop it with the h8 lads pls
thanks bye
>>
>>52580989
We hate Jews because they kill Jesus and we don't like Muslims that wear the dresses and pajamas, Lebanese are cool.
>>
File: Second largest religion.png (528 KB, 1366x742) Image search: [Google]
Second largest religion.png
528 KB, 1366x742
>>52582107
>we only dislike muslims
explain this then Juan
>>
>>52585742
Protestants will pay with their souls in hell, Muslims pose as more of an immediate threat.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.