[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yesterday one australian made a thread on /int/ stating that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: blacko.jpg (15 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
blacko.jpg
15 KB, 267x400
So yesterday one australian made a thread on /int/ stating that he just had raped a girl and told people to check the news from his city, however I didn't find anything related anywhere. Does any of you guys have a follow up of what happed?

pic unrelated
>>
>>52573789
>Only a fool would take anything stated here as a fact
>>
>>52573844
I was really convinced he was telling the truth

Bump for truth
>>
>>52574055
What convinced you?

His proofless posts?

Was it because the text was green? That's always definitive evidence.
>>
>>52573844
except for those /b/tards who follow through occasionally so its worth checking
>>
>>52574055
has the thread been archived? can you link me to it?
>>
so was it in the archive?
>>
File: say no to australia.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
say no to australia.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1044
>>52573789
>australian
>>
>>52574055
>I was really convinced
you are too gullible
that whole write up was full of bs

that person who wrote it could literally be in this thread and you wouldn't even care, too busy looking for something that wasn't there
>>
>>52578343
>>52579206

Mods deleted the thread after like 400 posts, the Australian guy said he was from Mudgee
>>
Here is the archive of the thread:
https://desustorage.org/int/thread/52538292/#52538522
>>
Last bump for someone, I'm curious
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.