[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he identifies with as "American" rather than with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447212606851.jpg (31 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
1447212606851.jpg
31 KB, 948x711
>he identifies with as "American" rather than with his state
>>
>>52573582
Probably a spic or a black
>>
really? i thought there was no regionalism in america
>>
File: scross.gif (5 KB, 275x175) Image search: [Google]
scross.gif
5 KB, 275x175
>>52573979
>i thought there was no regionalism in america
>>
Americans actually move around a lot across state lines throughout their lives, three times on average iirc. Shunning your American identity is stupid.
>>
>>52573940
nope. spics identify with the peurto rico state and a black africa
>>
>I identify with an arbitrarily drawn rectangle on a map which is culturally the same as all the adjacent rectangles.
>>
Country>State
>>
File: drizzy.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drizzy.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>52575964
>culturally the same
>>
>>52575964
do you also identify with arbitrary rectangular cuboid you open with arbitrary little piece of metal inserted into arbitrary circle?
>>
>>52575964
why are Australians so retarded, seriously
>>
>>52573582
What kind of cuck identifies with his state/province? that's dumb.

I'm Canadian, I don't identify with my province unless it's necessary to do so.

>Hey, I'm Albertan
>What? your name's Albert?

See? it doesn't work.
>>
>>52574109
But even there, they generally identify as Southerners and not Georgians or Virginians or whatever.
>>
>>52576183
How the fuck do you identify with Canada though? It's a multicultural shithole that erased all of it's actual Anglo culture. I guess it works out for you if you come from a boring cultureless province west of Quebec.
>>
File: racdmubuzhyeqsffrwme.gif (812 KB, 375x206) Image search: [Google]
racdmubuzhyeqsffrwme.gif
812 KB, 375x206
>>52573582
Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>52576263
>from a boring cultureless province west of Quebec.
Yeah pretty much, but I don't care. I'm from Rural AB, not some shithole city, all Canadian Cities are shitholes except Montreal, Halifax, St. Johns, maybe a few others...
>>
>>52576370
I didn't mean to be rude but why not regionalism? Alberta is a great province.
>>
>>52576414
Some parts of it are, yeah but I don't travel much so I don't have to explain where I'm from. Truthfully I don't identify with anything here, there's nothing to identify with.
>>
>>52573979
You've clearly never been to Texas
>>
>>52573582
Are you here from the 19th century
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.