[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurovision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: lordi_eurovision_2006.jpg (60 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
lordi_eurovision_2006.jpg
60 KB, 780x520
What's your opinion on eurovision and how is it perceived in your country?
>>
>>52568957
Delete this
>>
if itr weren't for /int/ i wouldn't know about it

rooted for the finnish chromosomal trio this year
>>
Not a single country has ever been proud of any song they've ever performed
>>
>>52568957
Opinion: I love eurovision, and I've watched it since I was a kid. Although I think it's going to shit recently. Voting for some tranny was dumb as fuck (AUSTRIA, YES). And allowing Australia to join was another blunder. I think it's kinda cringeworthy that so many contestants sing in English. It completely destroys the purpose of Eurovision.

Perception: It gets broadcasted every year on Australian TV and is only popular because of the massive European migration we had in the 1960s. However, I know of a number of anglos who watch it also, but I think wogs still make up the largest chunk of viewers.
>>
>>52568957
I like watching it and taking the piss out of the acts.

I'd like it if the performers actually sung in their own languages though. Swedens one from this year just sounded like generic american crap.
>>
>>52568957
Memevision
We won in 2004 both Eurovision and Euro so we think that it's nothing but a meme.
>>
>>52568957
1.poop
2.poop
/thread
>>
File: 1449533318460.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1449533318460.png
74 KB, 300x256
1. It's a joke but one worth watching
2. "Is that like Google Glass for Europeans?"
>>
we won three times
There's a tv show and the winner is going to Eurovision, I'm guessing we won't do so well this time
>>
>>52569975
>"Is that like Google Glass for Europeans?"
>>
I watched it for the first time last year, never cared before and never will again. I don't think anyone gives a shit about it in France, apart from a few media who are usually just mocking the whole thing. Kinda stupid that only Latin countries sing in their own tongues though, when the show initally seems to be about "embracing European cultures" and such.
>>
we really enjoyed it while we were participating, I dont know what happened or why we dropped out
>>
Postan best eurovision song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzinzAMxtI
>>
>>52568957
its a fagshow
majority of people who watch it only do so in the hopes of drama happening or bantering about shitty pop songs while getting drunk.
>>
The year we won UK got 0 points
>>
>>52569163
Yes they have.

>>52569172
The reason people sing in English is because Ireland and the UK had too much of an advantage when they were forced to sing in an official language of their country.

>>52569415
Italy would have won based on viewer votes, but the jury votes are given too much weight.

>>52569766
You won in 2005. Ukraine won in 2004.

>>52570358
Turkey left because Finland sent the meme act in 2013 and 2 girls kissed on stage.

>>52572430
>fagshow
This is true.
>>
Eurovision right now is a SJW fuckfest

I like old Eurovision a lot more, when all songs were in the national language and not all in english.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aeeSmkPwQ
>>
>>52568957
I dont care but I like butthurt foreigners complaining we sing in French
>>
Hipster teenage girls watch it as far as I know. It's never interested me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akfOYG0dpzI
This video explains it pretty well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.