[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/KuK/ - Austria-Hungary thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: KuK.jpg (25 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
KuK.jpg
25 KB, 300x165
"Divisively and Separably" edition

Special guests: Austrians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Croats, Poles, Slovenes, Ukrainians

Welcomed home/thread wreckers: Romanians and Serbs

Let's try another one, fellow imperials. How are holiday preparations going?
>>
Hail the emperor!
>>
>>52566788
Where are you from?
>>
>>52566890
Kraków m8
>>
>>52566947
Is it cold in Krakowia? Do you also think it's best Poland?
>>
Prussia is better
>>
Kuk is a slang for dick in norwegian
>>
File: really.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
really.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>52566739
>/kuk/
>>
>>52567027
Today it was 16 degrees. I don't even know what to think anymore
Of course it's the best polan. City itself survive WWII almost intact
>>52567049
HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
ooga booga where da KuK wommin at!?
>>
>tfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4BaahpDNj4
>>
Why are Romanians thread wreckers?
>>
>>52567117
>>52567118
We already know. We ALREADY know

God damn Scandinavians. Every time, every thread, it's like they have amnesia

>>52567183
Almost the same as here, yet you do not live on the coast. I live ~10 minutes from the sea and it's 14C
>>
>>52567310
Might want to visit these threads more often if you want to see it for yourself
>>
>>52567356
Is it because of Orthodox butthurt?
>>
>>52567398
I will have you know that a full 10% of Romanians are Catholic
>>
>>52567310
cigány
>>
>>52567472
First time I see a Slovak in a /KuK/ thread in more than a year

Wow. A real Slovak here. How's life in your city? Are you cozy among all those mountains, my white Croatian brethren?

>>52567398
Not so much religion as national awakening related discussions, you know the drill
>>
>>52567245
>>>/d/
>>
>>52567771
noice
>>
>>52567315
Why are you such a dick? :v
>>
File: 1450138438648.jpg (20 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
1450138438648.jpg
20 KB, 540x380
More Austrians, Hungarians, Poles, Czechs, Croats, Ukrainians, Slovenes, Slovaks

There are dozens of millions of us out there and the thread has 20 replies
>>
File: po1918[1].jpg (244 KB, 550x337) Image search: [Google]
po1918[1].jpg
244 KB, 550x337
:^)
>>
>>52568082
Ugly borders m8
>>
>>52567955
because it's utterly useless, it's a general of generals
>>
>>52568141
Says the dick country
>>
>>52567545
I live in a village but thanks. It's good but no snow.
>>
Zar ti ne dosadi praviti tred svaka dva dana koji dostigne max 40 postova ?
>>
My only surviving Polish relatives are from Bielsko-Biała. Can I join in?
>>
File: dddd.png (29 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
29 KB, 1200x1000
>>52568204
I'm more of a fan of theses borders
>>
>>52568259
Skoro

>>52568155
It's high time someone puts an end to that shitty amount of generals. One general to rule them all
>>
>>52568335
hah
>>
Lutsche meinen Schwanz
>>
>>52568425
Är du resultatet av en dålig porrfilm?
>>
>>52568415
>One general to rule them all
I have nothing about generals as an idea, but in practise, they're essentially a combination of /soc/ and /b/ inside /int/. They'd be fine if they contained... content. Regularly recurring generals are just frustration vents.
>>
Can someone tells me what bevallaljak means? I'm snooping on a hungarian grill.
>>
>>52568335
Oh dear. Seems like you were born in the wrong century.

>And didn't die in a freaky stable accident.
>>
>>52568335
that looks like a pee-pee
>>
>implying i wouldn't live a quiet life in Småland, unaware of the outside world.
>>
>>52568755
I don't believe such a large general that has parts of /v4/, /ex-yu/, /polska/, /deutsch/, /balk/ and on such a geography extent could or would turn into /soc/ so easily
>>
>>52569044
well, then there's the high chance that it'l just turn into another >muh heritage >muh history and >muh clay circlejerk, but I guess that goes for every other thread..
>>
>>52569128
But these threads are like a taboo for /int/. They get shot down sooner than a thread with the name of "Positive sides to Islam" or ""Why is it good to breed with African women?". It's hilarious how "posts allergic" /KuK/ threads are
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 572x303
>>52569409
there is just nothing to talk about, this thread relies on a constellation that has been dead for almost 100 years now.
>>
>>52569128
The best inside jokes come from such topics, my treecat friend.
>>
>>52569409
People rarely come to 4chan for discussion, rather then to be rude to someone on the internet
which is a shame. I really like the setup.
>>
>>52569647
Us oldfags still believe in the old dreams
>>
46th for
>they were our oppressors, but they were our best oppressors
>>
>>52569682
I know mate, it's the only thing keeping me here. That and space threads on /hr/
>>52569630
quite good
>>
Isn't this just /v4/ with mountain Germans?
>>
>>52569647
Which setup do you like? Why would this thread be all serious talk? It could be one of many conversations. There's something happening in one of these countries, something interesting. I'm ready to discuss actualities and past, because I'm not interested in a certain time frame, but the complete area

>>52569612
Obviously there's nothing to talk about. Nothing happens and nothing happened within a geographic span of around 670 thousand kilometers sq., while /norge/, /svt/ and /ex-yu/ for example have "livid and vivid" discussions daily, filling several threads. I believe we'd be able to say more here than in those threads

It's like Austrians swept here and decimated everything left of their country, put chains on us while spanking us for all eternity, erasing us or such
>>
>>52569880
More or less, yes. These Germans are a bit better than those beyond the mountains
>>
>>52569913
>Which setup do you like?
by that I meant the concept of this anonymous imageboard.
>Why would this thread be all serious talk?
discussion doesn't necessarily mean serious talk, it just means that people discuss things, not spout memes and vent their frustrations. I'd discuss anything, to be honest, but rarely do you find anyone able and willing.
>>
>>52570105
And how do you lose that concept in these threads? I believe you have an equal footing here and in some other general

Alright then. People usually equate "discussion" to "serious/squared talk". "Discussion" is something you should go do on Reddit, /int/ is only for "funposting" and other nonsense
After everything you've said here and your desire to have basic conversation, it's beyond me how you can't see the benefits of a thread encompassing so many people with so many topics to choose from
>>
>>52570344
>And how do you lose that concept in these threads?
never said that, I just said it's a good concept for discussion, which you can't get on 4chan
> can't see the benefits of a thread encompassing so many people with so many topics to choose from
didn't explicitly say that either, I just had my doubts. It could work, but it hasn't so far and there's probably a reason for that.
>>
>>52570564
What do you think the reason is?
Because people seem to be running from these threads like it's the bubonic plague
>>
File: 1445115101918.jpg (66 KB, 615x510) Image search: [Google]
1445115101918.jpg
66 KB, 615x510
I'd like to discuss places that would be great for a historically knowledgeable visitor to see. When I visited Poland this summer I always tried to see all the great historical sights and then explore the student/22-26 age group life around town, buying groceries, going to bars, eating street food, etc, to see how people really live.

What are your hidden gems, lads?

Pic semi related
>>
>>52570632
>Because people seem to be running from these threads like it's the bubonic plague
that's not a reason, that's a consequence of the reason.
>>
>>52570861
Too long of a list..don't even know where to start. My city has 20 minutes of historic sight seeing (the Diocletian's palace and its immediate vicinity), but cultural content as well (galleries, literature nights with diverse themes and especially various types of open performances during the summer), bars, clubs. A knowledgeable visitor of Split would read up on the city's history, which he can do on Wikipedia, briefly, or some other alternatives (I luckily saved this link: http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=17691)...
>>
>>52570861
>>52571184
I think the real "gems" of a city aren't recognised by the locals because they're used to seeing these gems everyday.
>>
>>52571163
The second sentence stands independent of the first one. I'm aware it's a consequence, I asked you for a reason, because I don't have any other than Austrians doing something unimaginable to our countries like genocide or some other form of suffering that makes their "structure" taboo. People in Croatia hold the opinion that Austria was the best prison cell we had
>>
>>52571333
>People in Croatia hold the opinion that Austria was the best prison cell we had
Is this something good or something bad?
Also, nice trips.
>>
>>52571567
Little bit of good and a little bit of bad. How?

It rains the capital, and the people say:
"Fucking hell, if we didn't have Austrians to designed it, we would be flooded right now"

When we get to the topic of late 19th century
"Damn Austrians just let Hungarians bully us around, using us as bait and doing [X]"

We have a saying here for all things infrastructural: "If it works, it was built by Austrians"
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.