[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no iraqi gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CWnfEIYWwAANK8Q.jpg (96 KB, 599x905) Image search: [Google]
CWnfEIYWwAANK8Q.jpg
96 KB, 599x905
>tfw no iraqi gf
>>
I know this feel

In high school I fingered this qt iraqi headscarf girl during the lesson when she was sitting beside me

She was smiling and shiett, but I was literally too pussy to do anything else. Could've easily fugged

Thinking back makes me sad
>>
>>52565730
sure you did, bud
>>
>iraqi
no such thing
>>
>>52565730
what are things that never happened?
>>
>>52565468
>tfw tired of tfw no gf
>>
File: Berber_flag.svg.png (58 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Berber_flag.svg.png
58 KB, 2000x1333
ⵓⵍⴰⵛ ⵓⵎⴰ ⵟ ⵢⵡⵯⵏ ⵟⴰⵢⵊ ?
>>
>>52565752
>>52565809
Swear to god brehs, she just moved to Toronto and her English was trash. I was her only friend

She goes to another uni, pretty big slang now apparently
>>
>>52565971
Sure bro, all these additional details make it much more believable
>>
>Here's you present for Christmas son; a gf.
>Her name is Karîn and she is in the Makhnour defense unit of the PKK. She believes in the place of the woman in politics and life, mostly atheist, she is an intellectual, is against radical Islam being forced on non-believers, she is also anti-establishment and very progressive
>>
>>52566063
What's so hard to believe
>>
>>52566111
she suck dick good bruh?
>>
>>52566171
She is a sexually liberated feminist, so yes. But you have to be good at eating her out too, and not mind her pubic hair.
>>
>>52566326
dont have a problem with this

id eat her musty sweaty kurdish puss
>>
>>52566115

>making things up on a Kyrgyz horse breeding forum

You have no business doing this
>>
>>52569271
Don't believe me

I literally just fingered a girl and pussied out in high school
>>
>>52565468
She looks Russian/Slavic
>>
>>52566115
Let me guess you were also wearing a belt while this happened.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.