[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtu.be/D7px3zMGKD4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1000x1000
http://youtu.be/D7px3zMGKD4
>>
>I plan to vote for Bernie Sanders in the upcoming US presidential elections
>>
>>52563738
I think "she" ate enough already
>>
File: 1450839039150.jpg (626 KB, 1067x1384) Image search: [Google]
1450839039150.jpg
626 KB, 1067x1384
>>52563429
>>
>>52563738
>country in a recession
>voting for an incompetent goy over a Jew
>>
>>52563738
>>52563776
>>52563803
What Sanders said is 100% true

He went from Mexicans to Muslims because he knows how to work people.

Don't forget that short bit where he went after China.

He played the people by using current politics.

Trump is a very good businessman. Do you HONESTLY think he gives a shit about the average American when Trump employees have little to no pension?
>>
File: garbage.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>that randroid polack in all of these threads who is incapable of differentiating between government-funded highways and bread lines

It is just one of you, right?
>>
File: feel the bern.png (509 KB, 694x551) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.png
509 KB, 694x551
Trumpfags on suicide watch
>>
It's hilarious that Trump supporters think Donald Trump will save America and how he's such a good man when he's one of the least philanthropic billionaires in the history of billionaires. "Make America Great Again" more like "Make Rich People More Rich". I really hope Trump gets elected. America will turn to shit and Canada will exploit the fuck out of them.

And it's just really funny that 99% of people here are not considered upper-class but are adamant that a man who was born rich will relate to them and help them out. He's going to create an even bigger gap between the poor and the rich.
>>
File: 1427774347588.png (54 KB, 248x257) Image search: [Google]
1427774347588.png
54 KB, 248x257
>>52564240

>b-b-b-b-but I hate demagogy
>however let me blame Wall Street at the 1% just like Trump blames illegal immigrants and Muslims

I hate people like you who don't realize it's ALL OF THE ABOVE. Illegal immigrants were imported en masse by the 1% to reduce wages, reduce labor bargaining rights, and increase unemployment of existing American citizens. Islam as an ideology is the only religion hostile to the USA. Buddhism? No. Christianity? No. Judaism? No. Even fucking Scientology? No.

And like I previously said, the 1% has control over the electoral campaign process, which means only pre-approve-stamped candidates like Hillary get MSM coverage. The government has never mass-deported illegal immigrants because it would anger the corporate class. The more wealth inequality and the lesser the velocity of money is, the lower our GDP growth is. It's a simple reality.

So no, fuck off you retarded Canadian, populist demagoguery is the antidote and its coming in the form of BOTH Bernie and Trump. You know nothing about American politics right now.

The name of the game is the defeat of Hillary. Stop being divisive.
>>
It's not Bernie that I don't like. It's his supporters. By and large, they're just pissed off liberal arts majors who are mad at the world because they can't find jobs wth their philosophy degree. They've never taken a tax class in their lives either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.