[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw private Anglo company is better at getting to space and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw private Anglo company is better at getting to space and coming back than any government

Lol

When will Europeans admit that Anglos will save humanity ?
>>
>>52558780
>than any government
to service a station built by government agencies

if private company was good it wouldn't play the busboy role
>>
>>52558780
Why are these guys getting so much attention now? Last time I checked they haven't done anything very impressive, though they certainly have more potential than our currently neutered space program
>>
>>52558823
They have to make deals in order to get the access that they have family
>>
>>52558856
They launched a rocket into space which they then landed

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovation/here-s-why-spacex-rocket-landing-such-big-deal-n484481
>>
>>52558856
>Last time I checked they haven't done anything very impressive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCBE8ocOkAQ

They successfully landed a rocket into space and then landed it back on Earth. That's impressive.
>>
>>52558978
>>52558944
Damn, I didn't know they successfully got the thing up into space, I thought it was still in prototype stages
>>
But Italy went on Mars. It's all documented and available for everyone to check on, 10 May 1939 at 15:00 GMT+2 cosmonauts Freghieri, Barbagli, Pini and Santodio aboard the Repentaglia IV (the other 3 fell on Libya. That's why we had to pay them for reparations in 2004) landed on Mars and conquered the land of the Mimimmi
>>
American* you can say it, m8
>>
>>52558780
>Anglos will save humanity

Considering it is largely anglos that fucked it up, they better
>>
>>52559937
WE
>>
>>52560847
WUZ
>>
>>52563997
IMPERATORS
>>
>>52558780
someone has to cannot into so others can
>>
>>52558780
>tfw you were born too early to see the Anglosphere start colonising other planets
>>
>>52558978
That's a used stage of a rocket, not rocket itself. They just try to make launchings cheaper, something that govermental agencies never thoght about (why should they lol). Their problem for now is that their rockets are too weak. They don't carry much cargo. But when price for kg of cargo in their rockets will become cheaper than Roskosmos' ones, well, welcome to a new space race since competition is what space industry was thursty for since 1991. Right now they should make these landings a stable thing since this is their first succesfull attempt.
>>
File: 6546544.png (942 KB, 902x641) Image search: [Google]
6546544.png
942 KB, 902x641
>>52567914
>>
>>52568075
Hnnnng, these romantic pictures and literature from USSR from 50's-60's, especially 50's is really catchy, have you read Andromeda or hour of bull of Efremov?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.