[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally who: the region
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 57457.png (282 KB, 1088x660) Image search: [Google]
57457.png
282 KB, 1088x660
>literally who: the region
>>
Quite cruel considering the UK made majority of them
>>
>literally where: OP's education
>>
>>52556937
The UK only created one (1) country on this map
>>
>>52556937
>american education
>>
>>52556908
Ebolastan
>>
benin :-D
>>
>>52556908

Oh look, it's the worst place that God created.

Watch this link. In particular, check it five hours from now, for the latest Ebola report:

http://apps.who.int/ebola/ebola-situation-reports

If Guinea can hang on for five more days, they'll be declared Ebola free. Then it's all up to Liberia. (they're counting down from their third outbreak).
>>
>>52556908
isnt it weird that all those places have like a couple of million people each at most, and then there is nigeria to the right that has 150 million.
wtf.exe how is that possible
>>
>>52557001
togoland nigeria okay not on there but whatever, gambia and sierra leone
>>
>>52557001

gambia, sierra leone, ghana and nigeria
>>
>>52557116
>Sierra Leone
Portugal
>Ghana
I thought France but you may be right on this one
>Nigeria
Yeah I forgot that one

So 2, posssibly 3. I only knew Gambia.
>>
>>52556908
>The Gambia

why is this 'country' allowed?
>>
>literally underage: the thread
>>
>>52557754
brit colony predates french one around it tb h
>>
>>52557538
>>Sierra Leone
>Portugal
no
>>
>>52556908
You can take the currynigger out of the slums but you can't take the uneducated out of the currynigger
>>
File: lome-togo-beaches2[1].jpg (67 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
lome-togo-beaches2[1].jpg
67 KB, 450x300
Togo is ok. You can live like a king there for like $10 dollars a day.
>>
I've heard The Gambia is actually really nice, shame about the Islamic thing that happened recently
>>
American education, everyone.
>>
so this is the place where the most strongest breed of human come from ?
>>
Southern Ghana is quite nice from what I've heard
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.