[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF JAPAN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (56 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
56 KB, 648x454
Seriously, What the HELL?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
How do you even justify this, Japan?

what's your excuse? How is that even possible?
>>
>>52556330
Keyboards happened. Can't help it
>>
reading and writing is actually very different

after not writing for a few years you do forget how to do it even if you know how to read it
>>
>>52556330
they would get pretty much any of them right if he asked them to read.
Writting is really hard when you have that many characters.
>>
>>52556330
all of them are very easy for me.
If japanese naitives can't correctly read and write them like gaijins, it namely means they belong to totall under class
>>
>>52557439
Hello Ken-sama.
>>
>>52556330
kek
本訳 was a pretty nice try though
And this >>52556916.
Many of those words contain characters you don't use that often, can't really blame them tbqh
>>52557439
You try to get it right when there's a camera pointed at your face
>>
>>52556330
they need it in order to actually express very difficult and hardly translatable ideas that exist only in their culture like "The pleasure of being cummed inside". Can you believe that Japanese language has one hieroglyph for that?
>>
File: 日本語.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
日本語.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Also this
>>
>>52557908
funny thing the word for ideograph in japanese -「表意文字」 also translate to hieroglyph
>>
>>52558071
表意文字 is not the same as 象形文字
>>
the video is literally:women are dumb
>>
>>52556330
I've been NEET for 10 years or more. I'm pretty sure I can't remember almost all of kanjis to write
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.