[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the 90's are now considered retro >mfw it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: images (30).jpg (21 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
21 KB, 470x313
>mfw the 90's are now considered retro
>mfw it was the age where freedom of speech really existed
>mfw girls actually wanted to be beautiful and strong in their own feminine ways and not really to become men
>mfw Germany reunited and the world was booming in optimism
>political correctness was the synonim of being boring
>entertaiment was purely entertaining
where did all go wrong?
>>
File: jurgen-klopp_2552735b[1].jpg (34 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
jurgen-klopp_2552735b[1].jpg
34 KB, 620x386
It was all us.
>>
you're viewing the 90s through nostalgia goggles
>>
>>52555355
oy vey
>>
>>52555302
>>mfw girls actually wanted to be beautiful and strong in their own feminine ways and not really to become men
this reminds me of
women are starting to blur the line between genders so much that they act exactly like men
>>
>>52555379
epik meem
how the fuck is this related
>>
Maybe you're out of touch, mid 20s brazilian monkey

>>52555355

Shlomo has the wisdom
>>
File: fick141E798A04A363E7.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick141E798A04A363E7.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>52555399
No they don't
They say they do and sometimes even try to
But they fail
>>
>>52555416
try singing this today or even saying that you want to see a girl to be beautiful
https://youtu.be/fa6MtfZ2-cM
>>
>>52555302
>90's
cons
>awful pop music
>awful popular hollywood movies
>awful fashion
>massive americanization in eastern europe

pros
>great electronic music
>great German and Japanese automotive industry
>great IT development
>no fb and 4ch

Nostalgia always wants to win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSnh1y4wR0
>>
>>52555424
no i am not kek, I have just made this full lesbo girl to start liking men again and she is into an identity crisis right now
>>
>>52555302
wow ur such a little fuckin bitch
>>
>>52555675
oh, you're just exaggerating
no white knights and tumblerians are gonna jump at you if you say you want a pretty girl
>>
>>52555771
>awful pop music

What? I'd take 90s music over the soulless trash we have now any day.
>>
>>52555771
>90's
>awful popular hollywood movies
>>
>>52555867
didnt say that, I am dating this girl that was a lesbian and she sorta dresses like a man, but I know her since the days she used to dress like a woman and back then I used to kiss her a lot. After years of not hanging out with her, we finally made out and she is right now questioning her sexuality. Then I said to her that I wanted her to be very beautiful cause she is gorgeous, all my friends were calling me a male opressor for wanting her to dress beautiful as a woman, but obviously I dont give a fuck
>>
>>52555795
What's your secret, Joao? I had a crush on a lesbian girl when I was 15 and I could've made good use of it :(
>>
>>52555302
>tfw I was born in the 1990s
>>
>>52555940
I can't agree. Just compare 90's pop and 80's pop.
>>52556001
Yep, but unlike music, today's hollywood is worse.
>>
>>52555771

pros

>American economy was awesome at the time

>no social media so people didnt know you were autist

>grunge
>>
>>52556124
You just need to have the drive to bring her happiness, also it depends of what kind of thought led her to only like women. And if you know that you can exploit to your advantadge, my case was because of me letting her go in a age where she was really innocent and also because she had huge let downs by tons of people to the point that she started to think that being a man was the only way to her become happy but now I just proved the opposite hue, since she wants someone to trust her
>>
How were the 90's better than the early 2000's?

Early 2000's we had all of the IT stuff (good vidya, 4chan, etc.) but without the extreme Google/Micro$hit/Facebook cancer we have today. And "political correctness" wasn't NEARLY as much of a thing as it is now. Nobody was defending trannies 10 years ago, for example.
>>
>>52556006

>>52556006
>>>52555867
>all my friends were calling me a male opressor for wanting her to dress beautiful as a woman, but obviously I dont give a fuck

what kind of fucking friends do you have?
>>
>>52556349
early 2000's were the beginning of it all because 9/11
>>
>New season of The X files
>New season of Twin Peaks
>New season of Full House
>Remake of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air
post yfw 90s nostalgiaexploitation is now a thing
>>
>>52556388
meh, not all of my friends said that, but most of it were like not somewhat approving. Fuck them
>>
>1945 was 5.23 years ago
WHER THYME GON LADS
>>
>>52556320
Sounds hard, my 15 yo self wouldn't definitely have been able to pull this off, I was significantly more autistic back then, and right now I lost all the interest in that girl, so I won't even bother trying, especially considering she has a gf now. Still, thanks for the advice, hue friend, I will take it into account if I ever happen to get another crush on a lesbian girl.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.