[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blacks a race so inept their countries only prosper if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: muhmankind.jpg (9 KB, 362x120) Image search: [Google]
muhmankind.jpg
9 KB, 362x120
>blacks
a race so inept their countries only prosper if they have whites governing them absolutely idiotic and worthless race hated even by spics they make for good burglars because of their natural camouflage though
>spics
also a bunch of inept and corrupt fucks mentally in the ancient times truly the only thing conquistadors did wrong was to not genocide Aztecs properly instead they dicked them and gave birth to this fucking abomination
nuke South America too
>asians
muh mystical east xD
they can't deal with the fact that west is best and white countries are better in every single way so they use the beaten dog ''I-I didn't intend to win anyway!'' attitude and talk about muh spirituality
truly a bunch of fags
>arabs
nuff said
>other sandniggers
see above
>whites
a dying race so autistic that if you make a white joke they will start a 15 minutes long tyrade about how mighty their race is while Tyrone fucks his wife in the meantime, betas to the extreme that make asians look intimidating
>mixed races
poor souls who get the worst of both worlds without any advantages should be mercifully put off this ride
>>
>>52554684
>mixed races
poor souls who get the worst of both worlds without any advantages should be mercifully put off this ride
actually mixed races have this thing called hybrid vigor, they are going to inherit this world eventually
>>
>>52554684
Mixed girls are actually usually really hot, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>52554684
There's only 4 races: Europoids, Negroids, Mongoloids and Austroloids.
Stop making new ones out of your ass, you autist.
>>
>>52554795
Are native Americans Europoids?
>>
>>52554838
they are mongoloids (i.e. asians)
>>52554787
have you ever seen a mixed person who isn't a 1st generation? they look terrible
t. guy who lives in a country where almost all of the population is mixed to some degree
>>
>>52554684
>dying race so autistic that if you make a white joke they will start a 15 minutes long tyrade about how mighty their race is
only on /int/ though
in real life we won't stop apologising
>>
>>52554838
No idea.
Our anatomy classes at school mainly focused on important stuff, so we only learned about races for 15 minutes.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x453
>>52554684
>>
>>52554684
whites nowadays (at least in yurop) are either self-hating fags who want to get cucked or racial supremacists
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>52554838
Natives are mongoloids. Look carefully to one of them and you will notice that he looks kinda like a chink.
>>
>>52554838
Theyre genetically quite similar to Asians
>>
>>52554878
1st generation might not always look good, but 1/4 black 3/4 whites look great.
>>
>>52554838

They represent an old type from Siberia with both western and eastern affinities, but they are more similar to East Asians.
>>
>>52554954
*West yurop
>>52555018
>>52554982
>>52554960
Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>52554985
tell that to me
do you think that someone with pale skin, nigger lips and curly hair looks great?
just accept it, you've never seen a mixed person except for cherrypicked images on the internet
i see them everyday, i am a quadroon myself and i can safely say that mixed people look terrible and should be genocided
>>
Yeah they're mongoloids that arrived in america through russia-alaska. They are very similar to the people in Indonesia and shit.
>>
>>52554684
>American
>not Americanoid

Iswydt_mspaint.exe
>>
>>52555061
The vast majority of people are ugly, more news at 11.
>>
>>52554752
well, spics are a mixed race, and they have hybrid vigor when it comes to breeding
>>
>>52554954
kids have always been edgy, it's just that the internet allows their opinions to be added to others creating a mass. Teens love extremes because they are the easiest solution, no need to bother with thought just a few simple steps, usually involving them as the leader of an obedient world, giving out orders and all is fixed into their image of perfection. Everyone grows out of it hopefully.
>>
>>52554684
>spics
>mentally in the ancient times
what are you talking about ?
>>
File: really_nigga.jpg (17 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
really_nigga.jpg
17 KB, 600x282
>>52554684
>Africoid
>>
>>52555107
even uglier than native populations
just pick a random pic (not cherrypicked ones from studios) of brazilians and you see what i'm talking about
it's better being a full blown nigger than being mixed
>>
>>52554684
"spics" are not a race. it means mixed amerindian-caucasoid man or just sudaca, ie southerner
>>
File: 1438742368691.jpg (67 KB, 906x768) Image search: [Google]
1438742368691.jpg
67 KB, 906x768
>>52554752
They tried that throughout all of South America, hybrid vigor doesn't work so well. Also hybrid vigor works best when stopping inbreeding within plants, which increases crop yields. We're not corn you coal burning faggot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.